Will the Gophers win the Axe before football is banned in the US?

Will the Gophers win the Axe before football is banned in the US?

• Yes, next year

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Yes, within the next 10 years

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • We play for an axe?

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
What did he do? Hard to see these things in the stands. Also what did the kicker do that they referred to in the post game?

I was more upset about the Badgers skipping the National Anthem. hard to give them the benefit of the doubt considering there's a minute clock in the locker room and all of that stuff is scripted. Do they do this at home games and on other road games?

I was more upset about the Badgers skipping the National Anthem. hard to give them the benefit of the doubt considering there's a minute clock in the locker room and all of that stuff is scripted. Do they do this at home games and on other road games?

At Wisconsin home football games neither team is on the field during the National Anthem.

I'm most upset with the Gophers crapping themselves for 12 years than this nonsense.

This happens all the time and isn't a big deal at all in my opinion.

You need to spend more time on Buckyville flim-flam. The axe has become an object that has cut a groove into it's custom trophy case. This may have been the Gophers best chance to win it back in the last decade. I hope Coach Claeys knows what he's doing because he's only got three years to get it done.

I have no doubt if a qualified psychologist read the musings of the bottom feeders on Buckyville he would recommend the age old shock treatment for the lot of them. " A little dab will do ya "

Top Bottom