Will the Gophers win the Axe before football is banned in the US?

Will the Gophers win the Axe before football is banned in the US?

• Yes, next year

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Yes, within the next 10 years

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • We play for an axe?

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Football may not be around in about 50 years.

No.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What the Badger player did after getting ejected is exactly the reason why football is going down

What the Badger player did after getting ejected is exactly the reason why football is going down

What did he do? Hard to see these things in the stands. Also what did the kicker do that they referred to in the post game?

Will Detlef still be posting in 50 years?

Thanks for the laugh, man.

Maybe not, but we could play til the end of time and Wisconsin will never catch us in National Championships

What did he do? Hard to see these things in the stands. Also what did the kicker do that they referred to in the post game?
He held up his helmet to the crowd and was imploring Badger fans to cheer him on. Players have their careers ended due to cheap, dirty plays like that and that dullard celebrated it.

He targeted our player and on his way to the locker room, he raised his helmet in the air. The kicker did a hand gesture to our bench, maybe he wanted to know where the best place to eat was.

He targeted our player and on his way to the locker room, he raised his helmet in the air. The kicker did a hand gesture to our bench, maybe he wanted to know where the best place to eat was.
From what I saw Cichy made a block on the return that would not have been a flag two years ago. The kicker danced after he made a fg just like he does everytime.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

From what I saw Cichy made a block on the return that would not have been a flag two years ago. The kicker danced after he made a fg just like he does everytime.

I thought targeting was around in 2013, and it's called enough and talked about enough that everyone knows the rule. To take a blind side head shot at a defenseless player is a cheap shot.

Bride side? He was hit square in the chest.

Probably not. This isn't even close to a rivalry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no longer considered a rivalry if one team consistently wins year-in-year-out.

no longer considered a rivalry if one team consistently wins year-in-year-out.

Ohio St fans disagree. They still hate Michigan just as much as ever even though they've beaten them 10 out of 11 years.

B1G should consider sitting the Wisconsin player for the whole bowl game. Guys who celebrate ejection in college for breaking a safety rule should be suspected further. He targeted a player no where near the play. Foul at all levels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bride side? He was hit square in the chest.

Are you stupid or something?

Watch the replay.

That jackass Aranda belongs in the NFL. Laughing about the cheap shot. Can you see Kill or Claeyes laughing with one of our guys after being ejected for targeting?

Are you stupid or something?

Watch the replay.

That jackass Aranda belongs in the NFL. Laughing about the cheap shot. Can you see Kill or Claeyes laughing with one of our guys after being ejected for targeting?

https://vine.co/v/iapuQHl67rd

There's the replay. Looks like the brunt of the hit is shoulder to shoulder but I can see why they called it targeting. You have no idea what Aranda and Cichy were laughing about, but that won't stop you from taking some imaginary moral high ground to make you feel better.

Do you understand what targeting is?

Typical Badger fan stupidity.

Yes, that's targeting.

The hit was the definition of targeting. I'm glad the ref saw it, I feel like many times a block like that is over looked.

There's the replay. Looks like the brunt of the hit is shoulder to shoulder but I can see why they called it targeting. You have no idea what Aranda and Cichy were laughing about, but that won't stop you from taking some imaginary moral high ground to make you feel better.

By the way, if you truly feel this is " imaginary moral high ground" there's not much hope for you. Classless team, classless coaches, classless fans. Yes, it is rare to see a coach yucking it up 60 seconds after the player targets a defenseless player and is ejected from the game, possibly hurting the team in the process.

In other news kicking dogs, beating women, and spitting on the homeless are also frowned upon.

At that point Cichy had just tipped a pass that led to an interception. Why wouldn't they be happy?

That means a lot coming from you. I'm honored.

It was meant to be a joke and was created out of frustration.

I'm just busting your chops GII If I had posted that I would've been reamed out. I would love to have the ax, but in the grand scheme things of everyday life, it is a micro speck on the wall. For the slime
balls on Buckyville it is the essence of life put above wives, children, and loved ones.

I'm
I'm just busting your chops GII If I had posted that I would've been reamed out. I would love to have the ax, but in the grand scheme things of everyday life, it is a micro speck on the wall. For the slime
balls on Buckyville it is the essence of life put above wives, children, and loved ones.

Let's not get carried away. Yes, sconny scum would give up their women and children but would draw the line at cheap beer and dead animals.

You need to spend more time on Buckyville flim-flam. The axe has become an object that has cut a groove into it's custom trophy case. This may have been the Gophers best chance to win it back in the last decade. I hope Coach Claeys knows what he's doing because he's only got three years to get it done.

Top Bottom