Depth Chart vs. Wisconsin

Ekpe questionable, Richardson out, and Rodney Smith is probable. Getting at least Ekpe back would help a little bit.

What are Richardson's, Bobeck's, and Lauer's injuries?
If Epke can play that will be big a big help.

Isiah Gentry not listed. I would love to see him out there again this season.

Richardson has a pulled calf. I'm not sure about the other ones. There was speculation both were concussions, but Lauer has had a plethora of injuries.

Rich must barely be able to walk, or I gotta think he'd play tomorrow. Last game of the year, no real chance to further injure a pulled muscle.

Richardson has a pulled calf. I'm not sure about the other ones. There was speculation both were concussions, but Lauer has had a plethora of injuries.

Rich must barely be able to walk, or I gotta think he'd play tomorrow. Last game of the year, no real chance to further injure a pulled muscle.

I believe calf, concussion, concussion is correct.

Ayinde starting over Duke McGhee?... mmmkay

Good grief that's just depressing when you look at the Status Update in the lower left.

You could make a case Campion, Bobek, Lauer, Plsek constitute pretty much 4 of the 6 anticipated starters up front for the offense, for the most part, and Hayes being a contributor with extended experience also.

Almost the same situation with Myrick, Travis, James, and Rogers in the defensive backfield.

That's just fng staggering...

If there is one season to be depleted up front against Wisconsin, this is the year. Imagine if both of our starting DT's were out against them last year.

Do the skunks release a depth chart/injury report?

There is one offensive lineman playing where they were slated to play during fall camp. Lost track of the different line ups. Oh well.

Starting linebacker is supposed to be back and should play part time. He replaced the linebacker out for the year. Wheelright is still out. May get the nickel corner back, not sure.

Y
There is one offensive lineman playing where they were slated to play during fall camp. Lost track of the different line ups. Oh well.

Starting linebacker is supposed to be back and should play part time. He replaced the linebacker out for the year. Wheelright is still out. May get the nickel corner back, not sure.

Thanks for the update. It sounds like WI is fairly healthy.

Y

Thanks for the update. It sounds like WI is fairly healthy.

Offensive line injuries have been a disaster. Clement's injury and stupidity have hurt the offense.

Wheelright was just coming on when he got hurt.

Other than that, there has been enough depth to overcome any injuries. Front 7 is very deep. Rotate a lot of guys without much drop off.

2013 was a disaster recruiting year, especially the offensive and defensive line. Hendrick Ekpe is it.

Top Bottom