Interviews of Paul Allen, Jack Brewer & Brooks Bollinger on Minnesota Huddlecast

RonJohnsonII

Reaction score
Gopher Fans,

I've got some exciting episodes for you this week on the Minnesota Huddlecast. Check out our new Huddle page at the link below.

Minnesota Huddle: http://www.huddlecasts.com/#!minnesota-huddle/ckuv

On the page, you'll find 3 interviews: one with Paul Allen, one with Jack Brewer, and one with Brooks Bollinger (former Wisconsin QB). You'll also find an Ask the Huddle episode where we talk about how much we hate the Badgers in response to a question from one of our listeners.

There is at least one more episode coming your way this week, so be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or download the HuddlePass app and that episode will be delivered right to your fingertips.

I look forward, as always, to your feedback on the show.

Thanks,
RJ2

Gopher Fans,

I've got some exciting episodes for you this week on the Minnesota Huddlecast. Check out our new Huddle page at the link below.

Minnesota Huddle: http://www.huddlecasts.com/#!minnesota-huddle/ckuv

On the page, you'll find 3 interviews: one with Paul Allen, one with Jack Brewer, and one with Brooks Bollinger (former Wisconsin QB). You'll also find an Ask the Huddle episode where we talk about how much we hate the Badgers in response to a question from one of our listeners.

There is at least one more episode coming your way this week, so be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or download the HuddlePass app and that episode will be delivered right to your fingertips.

I look forward, as always, to your feedback on the show.

Thanks,
RJ2

RJ2,

Great job with the Huddlecast. I listen every week. And also catch some of those done by other schools. Yours is always the best. Very well done and informative. Those from other schools tend to be unimpressive and turn into yak sessions among old friends where the listener feels like a third wheel. Keep up the great work. Thanks for representing the U of M in such a positive way.

RJ2,

Great job with the Huddlecast. I listen every week. And also catch some of those done by other schools. Yours is always the best. Very well done and informative. Those from other schools tend to be unimpressive and turn into yak sessions among old friends where the listener feels like a third wheel. Keep up the great work. Thanks for representing the U of M in such a positive way.

Agreed, these are very well done.

Top Bottom