Sally's

Reaction score
Based on the 2:30 start, what time does Sally's become too crowded to get a beverage? How about Stubb's. Or do I head over to Dinky Town? Do not want to go to the west bank. Been to Buff wild wings too many times.

0900? they open at 11am?

0900? they open at 11am?

First of all it was a joke. But I would call and ask when they actually open because I've been there and drunk by 0930 for 1100 games. The place does get packed but we've usually been able to get drinks pretty easy as the bar area has plenty of places to walk up.

Stubbs has beer garden in parking lot with tents for warmth so never problem. Sallys isn't so bad

Both are pain if you want food

Can always do OK at Stubs. If you want to get into Sallys, go early, but if too late, Stubs will do with the outdoor beer garden.

In addition, the Macnamara Center kitty cornet from TCF has food and full bar 2 hours prior to game time.

Bar luchador where campus pizza used to be fills up last but not bad spot

Based on the 2:30 start, what time does Sally's become too crowded to get a beverage? How about Stubb's. Or do I head over to Dinky Town? Do not want to go to the west bank. Been to Buff wild wings too many times.

Beer selection at Sally's is small. If you like craft beer, S&H's for sure.

Top Bottom