Jerry Kill will be on the sideline Saturday vs Badgers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Oh cool. I think that's great. I'm really pleased that Coach Kill is choosing to stick around and be such a visible part of the program, even if he's not officially associated with it any longer. I hope he continues to do that for as long as he wishes. He's a great resource for Coach Claeys and an excellent ambassador for the program itself.

Will be cool for the seniors on senior day to have their coach there.

Does Kill have no official role with the University, athletics or otherwise? He would seem to be a great ambassador for the University; it would be a shame to let that asset not be used to the fullest.

Does Kill have no official role with the University, athletics or otherwise? He would seem to be a great ambassador for the University; it would be a shame to let that asset not be used to the fullest.

Give it time dude. The guy just gave up on his life long dream.

He better be wearing the right outfit.

It could happen but it doesn't sound like he wants to make any decision about his future yet.

When the Gophers reclaim the Axe, I hope they skip the whole goalpost chopping thing that Wisky seems to think is a tradition and bring the Axe to Jerry before parading it around the stadium, then carry Jer off the field "Rudy" style.

When the Gophers reclaim the Axe, I hope they skip the whole goalpost chopping thing that Wisky seems to think is a tradition and bring the Axe to Jerry before parading it around the stadium, then carry Jer off the field "Rudy" style.

Now *that* would be epic, but I would change it to the players presenting the Axe to Coach Claeys, and then carrying both coaches off the field together. It's awesome that Jerry's going to be there, but the victory (should it happen) can only belong to Claeys.

It honestly would be hard not to cry if this happens

Top Bottom