Shama: 1,700 tickets remain for Gophers/Badgers game

Can someone remind me why I keep buying Season Tickets year after year when I could pay a fraction of the price for most games and face value for a few??...oh ya...I'm an idiot.

Can someone remind me why I keep buying Season Tickets year after year when I could pay a fraction of the price for most games and face value for a few??...oh ya...I'm an idiot.

I'm right there with you and someone will surely explain to us why it is a no brainier to have them.

image.jpg

Especially next season when our home schedule stinks. You'll be able to get into most games for 20 bucks I bet.

I get season tickets so I can sit next to my friends and Gopher fans for every game. Its much better experience than sitting next to corporate ticket seats where they rotate every game and have no passion for the game - unless they are iowee, wisky, or ndsu people...

Getting season tickets allows me to whine incessantly about having season tickets.

(Yeah, that Iowa game is gonna stink next year)

I get season tickets so I can sit next to my friends and Gopher fans for every game. Its much better experience than sitting next to corporate ticket seats where they rotate every game and have no passion for the game - unless they are iowee, wisky, or ndsu people...

Right here.

Will be curious how the student section is. I know there will be a lot of red in there and know it isn't sold out.

Thank you...this is true....even though we end up standing around the lower bowl for half the game.

Top Bottom