ESPN: Big Ten Week 12 bowl projections (New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

College Football Playoff: Iowa

Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual: Michigan State

Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State

Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl: Michigan

Outback Bowl: Northwestern

National University Holiday Bowl: Wisconsin

TaxSlayer.com Bowl: Penn State

New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Minnesota

Foster Farms Bowl: Nebraska

Quick Lane Bowl: Indiana

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl: Not filled

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...rojections-two-in-new-years-six-back-on-table

Go Gophers!!

Does the projection assume that we will win on Saturday? Interesting week for B1G, last week of the season. Four teams with 5 wins, none play each other. Our number of bowl eligible teams could be anywhere from 7 to 11.

I've seen a number of national predictions that include the Gophers.

The prediction agove assumes that either Nebraska, Indiana and Minnesota will all win their games or that bowls will be taking 5-7 teams.

The prediction agove assumes that either Nebraska, Indiana and Minnesota will all win their games or that bowls will be taking 5-7 teams.

This one definitely assumes Nebraska in at 5-7 based on giving Iowa a CFP birth.

Iowa will never make it past eithe OSU or MSU in the Big Ten Title Game. Weakest 11-0 team ever

Iowa will never make it past eithe OSU or MSU in the Big Ten Title Game. Weakest 11-0 team ever

They still have a road win against a higher ranked team than Alabama has on its schedule, and a higher ranked team than anyone OSU has beaten.

Iowa can not make it into the CFP. That would make this season so much worse.

I really hope MSU or OSU crushes them. Even Nebraska could sneak out a win against them I think.

As much as it pains me to say this, Iowa definitely has a good chance to go undefeated. They seem to be the type of team that gets better as the season goes on...no except this year. They are good in an unassuming way...sneaky good.

As much as it pains me to say this, Iowa definitely has a good chance to go undefeated. They seem to be the type of team that gets better as the season goes on...no except this year. They are good in an unassuming way...sneaky good.

They might not win at Nebraska tomorrow, but they have a very good quarterback and that has been the difference for them. The QB is not getting enough credit. He's probably the best in the Big Ten right up there with Conner Cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gophers will not be going to SF or NY without beating the Badgers.
There is some chance they get an invite from some crappy bowl at 5-7. But it will be a horrible, embarrassing bowl.

This is an important game for Minnesota.

Top Bottom