Uniforms for Saturday

Don't forget his emotionless demeanor that negatively effects both recruiting and game day coaching decisions.

If only I could forget. Just terrible. At least he went for 2 at the end of the game which I read will ultimately energize the team and result in future wins.

We did the all maroon against Nebraska, the grey alternate's(whatever they're called) against Michigan, and the Gold on top of Maroon last week against Illinois. Because of that I'm thinking we go pretty traditional this week of Maroon jerseys with gold pants. Not sure which helmet they'll go with but that's my prediction.

I'm curious about hot chocolate guy. What will he wear? Besides my admiration. He always draws me into his elaborate sales scheme by hollering "Hot Cocoa, shoot it in your mouth." I believe he means "Hot cocoa, souvenir mug." The I'm too old to hear properly version is so much better.

Regardless of which costumes they wear, I'm looking forward to the game!

I wish they would stop this uniform carousel and just go back to the regular home uniform. Maybe once a year do something different. If you have an identity, stick to it, as Michigan, So Cal, and others do.

I wish they would stop this uniform carousel and just go back to the regular home uniform. Maybe once a year do something different. If you have an identity, stick to it, as Michigan, So Cal, and others do.

Michigan has worn an alternate uniform. It's the nature of the beast now. Very few schools have the one home/one away look anymore.

I'm with ya, but I think we are a lost cause.

Michigan has worn an alternate uniform. It's the nature of the beast now. Very few schools have the one home/one away look anymore.

Until Haurkahki got there, Mich always wore their blue/gold....white/gold....the the exception was their big M alternates...............the best alternate ever.

The ones that want the ever-changing unis are often the ones that keep screaming BRANDING.

Do we think we will ever get back to letting the adults make these decisions?

My Alex Cardinals are black and red.......if that helps.:cool03:

I'm with ya, but I think we are a lost cause.

Until Haurkahki got there, Mich always wore their blue/gold....white/gold....the the exception was their big M alternates...............the best alternate ever.

The ones that want the ever-changing unis are often the ones that keep screaming BRANDING.

Do we think we will ever get back to letting the adults make these decisions?

My Alex Cardinals are black and red.......if that helps.:cool03:
My now defunct Silver Lake Lakeites own the crown for uniform simplicity. Plain white pants; home and road. Maroon jerseys with nothing but a number on the front and back at home. White jerseys with marroon numbers on the road. Plain white helmets with a strip a maroon electrical tape down the middle. Made Penn St. Look ostentatious.

Top Bottom