Watch Tracy Claeys and Matt Limegrover Press Conference at Noon

I was only able to get the Limegrover presser. Did anyone see TC?

Limey on fifth-year seniors on the offensive line: "Not the most talented guys, but they're warriors."

So unnecessary for him to say that....SMH

Why? Would you rather have him say they're the best in B1G! Then everyone including them would know he is blowing smoke up their a$$! Maybe they know and talk about not being the most talented and take great pride in being warriors.

Why? Would you rather have him say they're the best in B1G! Then everyone including them would know he is blowing smoke up their a$$! Maybe they know and talk about not being the most talented and take great pride in being warriors.

Exactly. It's amazing what people will complain about.

The players would likely be the first to agree with Limegrover on talent.

Maybe just leave it at, "They're warriors." I'll bet even Limegrover wishes he would've said it a different way.

Maybe just leave it at, "They're warriors." I'll bet even Limegrover wishes he would've said it a different way.
Let him speak for himself. Talk about a bunch of nitpicking of every little thing. No wonder coaches basically repeat cliche after cliche instead of giving good honest opinions. Oh and think about how badly those poor guys who don't get to play feel. Sure hope coach doesn't tell them they aren't good enough.

Let him speak for himself. Talk about a bunch of nitpicking of every little thing. No wonder coaches basically repeat cliche after cliche instead of giving good honest opinions. Oh and think about how badly those poor guys who don't get to play feel. Sure hope coach doesn't tell them they aren't good enough.

It never ceases to amaze me how many asinine individuals are on this Board. You have no concept of right from wrong. I hope those seniors reply: "....Limey is a great guy to play for and cares about his players, even if he isn't the most talented coach, teacher and coordinator". I've never heard another coach say such a stupid thing about his players in 40 years of listening to coaches speak. But you go ahead and defend him you ruthless bastards.

It never ceases to amaze me how many asinine individuals are on this Board. You have no concept of right from wrong. I hope those seniors reply: "....Limey is a great guy to play for and cares about his players, even if he isn't the most talented coach, teacher and coordinator". I've never heard another coach say such a stupid thing about his players in 40 years of listening to coaches speak. But you go ahead and defend him you ruthless bastards.

So you've been living in a cave for 40 years?

Ah, the irony.

Then you've never listened to coaches speak to their team or about their team. I don't know how many times I've heard a coach say they aren't the more talented team on the field. Hell, even Herb Brooks told his team they'd probably lose 9 out of 10 to the Soviets.

I can remember being told that, I didn't have a lot of talent, but that I could make up for it with technique, desire, and execution. I didn't hear anything different from Limegrover.

There was nothing wrong with what Limegrover said

Want don't we just give them all participation ribbons, become communist and vote for Bernie Sanders while were at it. All and hire PC Principal to be our new Athletic Director

This is a total non-issue. Most of us have participated in sports and most of us weren't the best player on the field. What counts more is effort and perseverance. Coach didn't insult the players or say something they didn't already know.

Gee whiz, let it go!

You sir are an idiot. But I think you have heard that before.

Everyone seems to be on edge this week. Get the damn axe and everything will be better.

This is a total non-issue. Most of us have participated in sports and most of us weren't the best player on the field. What counts more is effort and perseverance. Coach didn't insult the players or say something they didn't already know.

Gee whiz, let it go!

If coach would have only put me in...

Top Bottom