Air Force tickets for sale

Mick Turition

Piss 'On Wisconsin'
Reaction score
2 tickets Section 235, very last row seats 11 and 12. Make me an offer. Obviously I will not have the tickets until they are sent out by the U but we can work out a deal now. I will throw in the Fairgrounds parking pass (assuming I get a parking pass for each game and not a "one piece of paper for whole season" pass; I'm trusting but not stupid.)

I can also make either the Purdue or Wisonsin game but not both, currently it looks like Purdue so Wisconsin tickets are for sale. Ditto on MSU/Illinois.

I am also looking for up to 5 extra tickets for SDSU game.

Use this website message system (click on my name) to reply.

2 tickets Section 235, very last row seats 11 and 12. Make me an offer. Obviously I will not have the tickets until they are sent out by the U but we can work out a deal now. I will throw in the Fairgrounds parking pass (assuming I get a parking pass for each game and not a "one piece of paper for whole season" pass; I'm trusting but not stupid.)

I can also make either the Purdue or Wisonsin game but not both, currently it looks like Purdue so Wisconsin tickets are for sale. Ditto on MSU/Illinois.

You probably want to post this over in the ticket exchange forum: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9 :)

so are these your only 2 season tickets or did you buy 2 extra season tickets on top of what you had that you are trying to move? only asking because it seems like you are strangely not "able" to go to any of what many would consider marquee games (i.e. games that could command a lot of money - opener against air force, first big ten game against wisky, msu on halloween night, match-up against what could be a good illinois squad), but are only planning on making the purdue game of all big ten match-ups?? also, you are looking for 5 extra tickets to a game (SDSU) where one can likely score a good chunk of change off some so dak patsies.

just trying to understand your motivation to determine an opening bid. ;) as i have some gopher friends without tickets who would like to attend the air force game.

inquiring minds want to know!

GoAUpher and Bronco

Thanks Go

Bronco,
It's really Nunya but here's the reason. I work....a lot, including weekends. And I live a long way from the Cities. As of half hour ago I can no longer make the Cal game either. I can now make the Illinois game but not MSU. So Cal and MSU are up for sale. and my wife is SDSU grad. good 'nuf for ya? I support the Gophers as much as I can so I got the season tickets.

Thanks Go

Bronco,
It's really Nunya but here's the reason. I work....a lot, including weekends. And I live a long way from the Cities. As of half hour ago I can no longer make the Cal game either. I can now make the Illinois game but not MSU. So Cal and MSU are up for sale. and my wife is SDSU grad. good 'nuf for ya? I support the Gophers as much as I can so I got the season tickets.

bro - you need to chill. as i said inquiring minds simply wanted to understand the drive behind getting rid of tickes in year one to so many high-quality games before making a bid for some of them. wasn't calling you out or questioning your gopher cred, but obviously you chose to take it that way. i will look for my extra air force tickets elsewhere as i don't want to be a bother.

peace out and i do sincerely hope you are able to make it to some games this season. it is going to be a good time. later.

Top Bottom