***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MISSOURI STATE IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Prime time at the Apollo this is not, but a 9:30am game is still a game we gotta win. It will be important to create our own energy, crash the boards and don't give them a feeling that they can win.

GET 'ER DONE PUERTO RICO STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this team wants to get into the NIT this year they need to get wins. This is a game we definitely should win. Foot on the gas the whole game boys!

Joey! 5-5 from deep!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah say what you want about Joey King...the dude can shoot and can contribute on this team.

Looks like Joey had his Wheaties this morning.

knock on wood but what's the record for three's made in a game by a gopher?

Please rest Konate a little today.

God Dorsey is quick

These freshman...LOTS of promise!

It's easy to see the improvement by Bakary already this year. Diedhiou on the other hand...it will be nice when we get the other big guys next year.

It's easy to see the improvement by Bakary already this year. Diedhiou on the other hand...it will be nice when we get the other big guys next year.

Yeah that missed uncontested layup followed by getting blocked was pretty brutal, but he did have a nice offensive rebound into a little jump hook that went in a little bit later.

Why does Bakery Konate have a hard time dunking?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Forgot about this game. How we looking?

So did I and I just turned it on. Reading through this thread and all the talk of being 7 for 7 from beyond the 3-point line I was thinking we would be up huge but when I turned it on we're only up by 13. Not complaining - just need to temper my expectations after reading the board.

One of those games where we shouldn't be close to losing. Have been in control since the tip

As we do in a lot of games with leads..we get sloppy on both ends.

Good to see Gilbert make a shot.The frosh are certainly getting their minutes and making their mistakes. Should pay off as the season goes on.
The announcers are pretty giddy for this hour...but at least they're paying attention.

17 fouls with 13 minutes to play. Jesus Christ. No discipline?

I know youth isn't an excuse, but MAN DO THEY LOOK YOUNG in the past 6 min

The Squirrel is awful. Let the young guys play and develop. He should get about 10 minutes/gm.

We can't blow this one, can we?

Starting to play like chickens with their heads cut off.

Settle down, fellas.

Top Bottom