***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS TEMPLE IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
With a couple of cupcakes behind us, it's time to throw the pups to the wolves! Gotta think Konate starts and assumes that role the rest of the season. I really hope the young guys mature quickly as win over Temple would be a great boost for confidence.

GET 'ER DONE PUERTO RICO STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game needs more hype. Thanks for bringing it Dr. Don.

Last time we were in Puerto Rico we won the 'ship. I doubt we win again but it would put this team in a great spot. Also it sucks that I can't watch the first two games due to school.

Last time we were in Puerto Rico we won the 'ship. I doubt we win again but it would put this team in a great spot. Also it sucks that I can't watch the first two games due to school.

Quit school. Duh!

Cough, cough.....what you've never skipped school?

Looks like the Gophers are favored by 1 or 2.

Rutgers must be awful

How bad must Rutgers be to be a 6.5-point underdog to St. John's? Redmen are going to be terrible, and they're losing players.

Anyone know if the game be available streaming from 1500 or do they cover that up with National coverage?

Someone said the game was on espnnews or watch but this morning Comcast has it on espnu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mason is looking good so far. Also, we're doing a good job rebounding.

Love Buggs confidence. He doesn't get down any more. Just hit a really confident 3.

9 of their points are from a 6'8 guy from way outside.

A lot of long 2 point attempts from both teams so far.

Mason is so damn good. He's going to be an awesome 4 year player for us.

Konate appears to be light years ahead of Diedhiou. Hope his foot stays healthy.

Diedhiou doesn't look ready for meaningful minutes at all. When I watch him, he looks so unsure of where he should be.

3 freshman on the floor right now. Dorsey, McBrayer, and Murphy.

A lot of unforced turnovers. "youth is not an excuse", but it certainly rears its ugly head at times.

I just hope we don't play Konate a ton...need that foot healthy and 3 games in 3 days could be bad if he is playing a ton.

Top Bottom