Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I was just wondering why this didn't have its own thread. The look on the Grinch's face at the end was priceless.

Ha, they'll probably go on a miraculous final four run despite this loss though.

SUMMIT LEAGUE PREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH: 1. IUPU-Fort Wayne, 2. Denver, 3. Oral Roberts, 4. North Dakota State, 5. South Dakota State, 6. Nebraska Omaha, 7. Western Illinois, 8. South Dakota, 9. IUPUI

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

SUMMIT LEAGUE PREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH: 1. IUPU-Fort Wayne, 2. Denver, 3. Oral Roberts, 4. North Dakota State, 5. South Dakota State, 6. Nebraska Omaha, 7. Western Illinois, 8. South Dakota, 9. IUPUI

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

SUMMIT LEAGUE MEN'S BASKETBALL

2015-16 PRESEASON POLL

Place

Team

Points (1st)

South Dakota State

541 (30)

North Dakota State

481 (3)

Oral Roberts

403 (1)

Fort Wayne

South Dakota

IUPUI

Omaha

Denver

Western Illinois

Gopher Warrior's precious Marquette squad lost to Belmont today. Belmont is legit though, not like losing to a bottom tier summit league team. Hahahahahahaha

Gopher Warrior's precious Marquette squad lost to Belmont today. Belmont is legit though, not like losing to a bottom tier summit league team. Hahahahahahaha

It's likely been a rough month for the old chap, even with the glee he took in the Jerry Kill news.

Becky has now lost 2 in a row, albeit to blue blood programs Duke and Western Illinois.

Do you think Bo Ryan is now second guessing his decision to second guess his decision to retire?

Don't laugh too loud. Bo will Bo you.

They will still find a way to finish in the top 4 of the Big Ten.

Outside of Hayes and Koenig there isn't another player that stands out. Showalter is the only other player that I can think of. They will need to rely on freshmen to fill Kaminsky's shoes. Bo's system relies on every player being able to shoot from the perimeter, stretching the defense to open driving lanes. If they are not able to replace Frank the Tank, the Becky faithful won't have much to cheer about.

Outside of Hayes and Koenig there isn't another player that stands out. Showalter is the only other player that I can think of. They will need to rely on freshmen to fill Kaminsky's shoes. Bo's system relies on every player being able to shoot from the perimeter, stretching the defense to open driving lanes. If they are not able to replace Frank the Tank, the Becky faithful won't have much to cheer about.

They are in a world of trouble if they need to rely on Showalter. It doesn't appear they have any seniors but may not matter if their defense doesn't improve.

How long until Bo blames it on the shorter shot clock? "We don't have enough time to get into our offense."

They had three guys play 37+ minutes. Hayes and Showalter played all 40 minutes.

Count me as one who is gophers first bigten second. Don't like the impact on the bigten brand

Wisconsin is a bottom-half B1G team this season. Bo's streak of top-4 is coming to an end this season, as is their tourney streak. They don't have enough guys who can score. Their offense did not operate with their usual pace/poise - perhaps the shot clock reduction has them off their game somewhat. It's a UW team that plays like they are a young team, something that hasn't happened in years.

I'm just waiting to read the two articles the GAY4BUCKY boys pen. I'm sure Katz and Medcalf will continue with their Badger lust and find nothing remotely neutral to write about. Blah blah blah...

Seeing Wisconsin lose was awesome. I think Bo Ryan is being exposed as the fraud he is. He can't win playing contemporary basketball. It's funny how all those stupid Wisconsin fans thought they actually had a good program all these years with Bennett and Ryan. Wisconsin fans are so dumb.

Seeing Wisconsin lose was awesome. I think Bo Ryan is being exposed as the fraud he is. He can't win playing contemporary basketball. It's funny how all those stupid Wisconsin fans thought they actually had a good program all these years with Bennett and Ryan. Wisconsin fans are so dumb.

So you're a Wisconsin fan, huh? I knew it was either Iowa or Wisconsin.

So you're a Wisconsin fan, huh? I knew it was either Iowa or Wisconsin.

I hate Wisconsin! I hate them second after Michigan. Your average Wisconsin fan is sitting naked in his own feces rocking back and forth on the floor of an insane asylum.

I hate Wisconsin! I hate them second after Michigan. Your average Wisconsin fan is sitting naked in his own feces rocking back and forth on the floor of an insane asylum.

It's hilarious how clever you think you are.

How long until Bo blames it on the shorter shot clock? "We don't have enough time to get into our offense."
Not that I have sympathy, but they did use most seconds of that clock to lull the defense.

Our opponent last night seemed to have more issues with the shot clock change than we did, leading to at least 3 overt violations, and perhaps more problems caused by the waning time. Pitino has obviously worked on this.

Top Bottom