Say something nice about Iowa

Bridget of Lake Street Dive is from Iowa.

They tale very good care of their swine, letting them go to public schools and join cheer squad and all.

It will be NICE to beat Iowa at home. Does that count?

Kreg Tools

Blum Tools

Sommerfield tools

Maytag Blue Cheese

Hand Works(Amana, Ia)

Iowa fans typically stay in Iowa unlike Wisconsin fans who move to the Twin Cities.

Cedar Rapids is an OK town.

There are no annoying hills to interfere with your view of the corn.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

They smell like pig sh!t (as opposed to horse sh!t).

On second thought, I'm not sure if that's better since I'm not a country bumpkin.

I went to college there (Decorah) and met a nice person during those four years.

One of their most prized natives, Norman Borlaug, was smart enough to pick our fine institution for his academic work and legacy.

Go Gophers!!

I always root for Iowa to win...
... one and only one game a year, that's when they play WisconSIN.

Iowa has something called the "Silos and Smokestacks National Heritage Area" whatever that is. Oh, and "Cedar Rapids" was an entertaining movie, notwithstanding Ed Helms.

True story - I have a cousins from Iowa and you'd think they were from the south the way they drawl. One was knocked up in high school and married the baby daddy. The issue of their loins followed right in ma and pa's footsteps, getting knocked up in high school and dropping out. The last time I visited, Denny Green had just been named HC of the Vikings. The baby daddy grumbled that the Vikings better win now that they had a n***** for a coach. He also was quite proud of the bat with the nail through it that he kept behind the door with the words n***** beater burned into it. I haven't been back. Honestly, whoever said Iowa was not Mississippi was being unkind to Mississippi.

There are many well paved roads that lead out of it, so you don't always have to travel on gravel..

The 4 best things about Des Moines are I-80 East, I-80 West, I-35 North and I-35 South.

Iowa isn't the end of the world, but you can see it from here/there.

How do they practice safe sex in Iowa?

They put ear tags on all of the kickers.

I think he was (will be) born in outer space, but raised in Iowa.

what, suggesting the James T Kirk wiki page to be wrong!? it's on the internet, so it must be - or will be?

sorry to resort to things that don't (won't?) exist to say something nice about Iowa. to that end, my mother was born in Iowa

what, suggesting the James T Kirk wiki page to be wrong!? it's on the internet, so it must be - or will be?

sorry to resort to things that don't (won't?) exist to say something nice about Iowa. to that end, my mother was born in Iowa

Iowa Crazy.jpg It's legit.

They'll always have that FAKE a$$ 1958 national championship they "claim". :D

Top Bottom