Mike Leach!

DrinoneMays9

Reaction score
Just have Mike Leach take over the program and keep Claeys ad D-Coordinator! All of our probems are solved:)

Because he has done such a great job at Washington State.

Mike Leach's air-raid offense would fall flat, not to mention the shadow of scandal that comes along with "The Pirate". With all the baggage and Offense mismatch for recruiting Minnesota that Leach would bring, Brewster would likely be a stronger candidate. Both are terrible choices.

You may have authored the "Worst Post of the Week".

Wazzu is doing pretty well this year. A missed FG from upsetting Tree and being in first place in the PAC North.

Washington St does have a nice team this year. They are going bowling and appear back on their way to being a respectable team. Their is a little less air raid this year as well. We had our chance at Leach, but the admins at the U said no. Most here agreed. I didn't, but it's a footnote now. That ship has sailed...

Wazzu is doing pretty well this year. A missed FG from upsetting Tree and being in first place in the PAC North.

Agreed. He's doing a decent job at the second best school in the state. With that said......I wouldn't want Leach here.

I love parody threads. Nice job, OP.

Agreed. He's doing a decent job at the second best school in the state. With that said......I wouldn't want Leach here.

Sid trying to interview Leach would have been comedy gold.

I love it, the video, not Leach coaching here. Entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For so many reasons - NO !!!

Didn't we try this 20 years ago with Jim Wacker in the Metrodome? It didn't work when we were trying to be ahead of the curve and there is no more climate control to help the offense. The coaches who succeed here run the ball.

^ LOL - it's looking more and more like we've been had over here.

I really liked the idea floated once here of Co-head coaches. Lane Kiffen OC head coach and Claeys OC head coach. Possible?!?

well after tonight they'll be in the top 10 in the nation.

It took him 6-0 in year six to get over.500 at WSU. Let's give Fleck 5 1/2 years and see how he's doing.

I really liked the idea floated once here of Co-head coaches. Lane Kiffen OC head coach and Claeys OC head coach. Possible?!?

Lane wasn't getting along with folks at Bama... got his own program.

I don't think he was going to go from Bama OC to MN OC no matter how silly a co head coach thing was offered.

Top Bottom