We wanted prime time games, we've got prime time games! What will record be?

What will our record be in next 3, prime time games?

• 3-0

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 2-1

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • 0-3

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
We were all fired up this summer when we got 3 prime time games in a row. Many said this was a sign that the program has turned a corner. I firmly think we'll get at least 1 win (Michigan) and wouldn't be shocked if we beat Iowa too.

Would be disappointed with 0 wins. I would be happy with 1, ecstatic with 2.

Would be disappointed with 0 wins. I would be happy with 1, ecstatic with 2.

I am basically looking at it the same way. I just don't see us beating Ohio State in Columbus so the wins will need to come from the sandwich games against Michigan and Iowa. I think both of those are winnable if we play mistake free in all three phases but I also think they have a chance to get ugly if we continue to struggle on offense the way we have to this point in the season.

I think will get one, no idea which one, but Jer seems to pull a rabbit out of the hat and upset someone every year.

I don't get what makes you guys think we'll win one of these games, other than hope? What have you seen in 7 games that makes you think we'll win one of these games? If it's hope, that's fine, I get it. I'm hoping too, but sure don't expect it based on everything I've seen and heard through 7 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next year Minnesota will be synonymous with 11:00 AM unless you live on the west coast in which case it will be 9:00 AM.

I'm betting someone in the poll will nail it, others will be wrong.

Zero wins unless we get real healthy real soon. I hope our running game is the bomb, cause I can't watch Leidner with being overly intoxicated.

Top Bottom