***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at it in West Lafayette. Win the turnover battle and win the game.

GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nice convincing win, with a solid offensive performance would be a relief!

Go Gophers!!

A nice convincing win, with a solid offensive performance would be a relief!

Go Gophers!!
At this stage it would be a miracle. We sat 15 rows up directly in back of the Gopher bench in Evanston. Lots of bad body language and you could see they knew they were beat when they got down 13-0. Lots of head shaking by the defense with the three and outs by the offense and some of the play calls. I never thought I would see one of his team's essentially give up. Kill's yelling and getting in their faces had little effect. One of the things Jerry really harped on was the great senior leaders last year. Who are they this year?

At this stage it would be a miracle. We sat 15 rows up directly in back of the Gopher bench in Evanston. Lots of bad body language and you could see they knew they were beat when they got down 13-0. Lots of head shaking by the defense with the three and outs by the offense and some of the play calls. I never thought I would see one of his team's essentially give up. Kill's yelling and getting in their faces had little effect. One of the things Jerry really harped on was the great senior leaders last year. Who are they this year?

That's why I think Kill opens it up this week. Rolls the dice as he says. There has been little talk about what Kill said in his press conference Tues. but he said he has to get back to the way he's always coached (which in and of itself is shocking he got away from it in the first place) and that he knows why they haven't been doing things the way he's used to. I'm fascinated to know why he hasn't been doing the things he's used too. I think it will be interesting to see if he says screw it and the guys play looser and have fun. If he says if we make mistakes it's going to be at full speed and opening things up and going for it. Maybe We see a lot more running from the QB. Maybe a fake punt or FG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has to roll the dice at this point. He is starting to lose the team with the conservatism and lackluster play calls.

Maybe put three Strevy, Croft and Mitch on the field at the same time!! Now that would be fun!!

The Engineers would be confused!!.

Perfect Day: Minnesota Wins +30
Iowa Loses
Wisconsin Loses
The excitement comes back to TCF next Saturday!!!

This is definitely a let it tape and check result before watching game. Too nice out a day...

I don't really want to watch the game today.

It's been awhile since I've thought that.

(I will watch.)

While I have been very critical of Limey, I do think that Kill is way to involved with the offense and his conservatism is what is causing the Offensive woes. Kill needs to get his nose out of the offense and tell Limey to open up.

Will be cheering on the Gophs from a sports bar in Pasadena, CA today - I'm out here for USA/Mexico soccer tonight at the Rose Bowl.

Man, Pasadena is a great town. Festive Downtown/Old Town area and very nice overall neighborhood extending into the surrounding area.

I wonder if the Gophs will ever make it out here... ***looks into distance*** ... maybe some day.

Will be cheering on the Gophs from a sports bar in Pasadena, CA today - I'm out here for USA/Mexico soccer tonight at the Rose Bowl.

Man, Pasadena is a great town. Festive Downtown/Old Town area and very nice overall neighborhood extending into the surrounding area.

I wonder if the Gophs will ever make it out here... ***looks into distance*** ... maybe some day.

Lucky, should be a great game tonight.

Campion, Bobek, Scott Ekpe, Elmore are all out, along with others previously known. Rodney Smith is questionable.

I'm just going to sit back and try and enjoy this one. As long as the players are giving max effort I'm going to try to refrain from being too disappointed with mistakes. The list of injuries is ridiculous. Very difficult to overcome.

As usual, every pre game feeling I have is always a gophers victory, no matter who they are playing or how they are playing themselves. I believe in a gopher victory today!

Maybe instead of listing who is out, the media should tell us who is playing.

This is getting ridiculous. Just find a way to get 3 wins at this point. What a nightmare of a situation.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Did our strength and conditioning coach try something new this year that we have so many injuries?

Did our strength and conditioning coach try something new this year that we have so many injuries?

My guess it is just bad luck.

I guess it is fall break at Purdue so it will be a small crowd today.

Man just watching Mitch warming up makes me feel not so good. I hope he does have a great game though.

Top Bottom