Awesome Photo: Dehn's Corn Maze - Goldy vs Bucky

There is no Goldy vs. Becky. Goldy would kick the #&*% out of that sad mascot every time. Why would you want to have anything to do with Wisconsin? Who are these people?

That's awesome! Here's the pic:

Maze.jpg

Go Gophers!!

Attachments

• Maze.jpg
    Maze.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 37

That is awesome. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to cut that kind of pattern into a corn field. Very cool.

That is awesome. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to cut that kind of pattern into a corn field. Very cool.

Was just there this past weekend - didn't do the maze though. Pretty cool. That's a nice place to get pumpkins, run by the family. It's a real farm, not just a corn maze and pumpkin patch. (It's in Dayton - north of the Maple Grove Target)

Well the skunk looks far too presentable in this photo. Make him fatter, give him blood shot eyes, have him slouching on a chair, and sprinkle about nine empty Old Milwaukee bottles around him and that would look more reasonable. I sure hope they improve on this next year. I will say Goldy looks awesome so there's that.

Well the skunk looks far too presentable in this photo. Make him fatter, give him blood shot eyes, have him slouching on a chair, and sprinkle about nine empty Old Milwaukee bottles around him and that would look more reasonable. I sure hope they improve on this next year. I will say Goldy looks awesome so there's that.
So....like a real Sconny?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom