Buying tickets for a large group?

DuckSauce

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on getting tickets for a large group? I usually get my Gopher tickets on Craigslist, but this time we are planning on going with a group of 10+ for the Halloween game. We'd like to sit in two rows so are aren't all lined up and cannot talk to each other Sites like Stubhub and Ticket King don't give you the seat pick option. Does anyone know if theres a box office for TCF Bank Stadium and if they still charge service fees for buying in person?

Anyone have any advice on getting tickets for a large group? I usually get my Gopher tickets on Craigslist, but this time we are planning on going with a group of 10+ for the Halloween game. We'd like to sit in two rows so are aren't all lined up and cannot talk to each other Sites like Stubhub and Ticket King don't give you the seat pick option. Does anyone know if theres a box office for TCF Bank Stadium and if they still charge service fees for buying in person?

PM'ing you now. I realize this isn't the correct board for ticket sales but I have 20+ seats together in 150A and 30+ seats together in 119, and I can beat the prices of the Gophers ticket office.

To answer your questions re: service fees and the ticket office, yes they still have a fee even when you buy in person.

Edit: Ducksauce, I think I sent a message but I am not familiar with the GH messaging interface. Let me know if you didn't get one.

Top Bottom