Week 6 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
USC up 6-3 at half over Washington.

Northwestern vs Michigan will be a good game.

Looking forward to Nebraska knocking wisconsin to 0-2.

Utah vs Cal will be fun to watch.

Really surprised how bad USC's OLine is. Porous.

Washington outplaying USC tonight.

I think Steve Sarkisian leaving might have been the best thing for Washington. I think they got an upgrade.

Player was ejected for this...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For as many times as players should be ejected and a penalty is not even called, that was an awful call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparty better be careful @ Rutgers. Seriously. Have been playing with fire with 2nd-half struggles. Don't get caught looking ahead to Michigan.

I'm interested to see whom chokes between Michigan and Northwestern. I think one team wins big (14+), just not sure whom.

Am guessing the helmet-to helmet contact was the trigger.

I get that there was a little helmet to helmet. But the bulk of the contact was well below the head area. It's just tough to avoid at times. I get a penalty but not an ejection. There has to be a distinction between an excessive hit to the head and what happened here.

Texas up 14-0 on Oklahoma...I didn't see that coming!

Go Gophers!!

Braxton Miller made two really nice catches on consecutive plays. Very impressive position change for him.

Go Gophers!!

Baylor has scored 52 points on KU and its still the first half.

Go Gophers!!

And Illinois has again come away with Zero points after getting within Iowa's territory.

Illinois with a stupid reverse throw call leading to an interception. They were moving the ball just fine, why do that?

Illinois with a stupid reverse throw call leading to an interception. They were moving the ball just fine, why do that?
I think Lunt has taken a sack around the 35 yard line at least twice to take them out of fg range.

Yeah there have been a ton of sacks in this game. Illinois is sticking in there though. Need to actually punch one into the endzone.

edit: i'm watching the indiana game too and may be getting confused with which game has the sacks.

Illinois within 3! Lets see if they can force an iowa running back to fumble (too soon????)

Texas is going to beat Oklahoma. Didn't see that coming.

Illinois just fumbled down 6 with 3 minutes left.

Texas is going to beat Oklahoma. Didn't see that coming.

Illinois just fumbled down 6 with 3 minutes left.

Definitely would not have guessed Texas beat Oklahoma but Texas does have as much talent as anyone. They just need to figure out how to put it together.

WOW. Iowa is really head hunting out there. I'd be pissed as the illinois coach.

I'm actually torn between watching our game and the michigan game... that's sad.

Top Bottom