Tylre Moore tweets that he will start vs Purdue

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Tyler Moore ‏@Ohh_MOE Everybody tune in Saturday at 3:30 Eastern. On ESPN 2 @ Purdue and it'll be my first ever collegiate start! I thank god for this opportunity

Go Gophers!!

Interesting. I'm presuming at center? Kill has praised Bobek. With Campion not listed as a starter, I guess this is a shakeup.

Interesting. I'm presuming at center? Kill has praised Bobek. With Campion not listed as a starter, I guess this is a shakeup.

I think Bobek is one of the 8-9 starters out, it just hasn't been released. I can't imagine one of the shakeups being taking off a redshirt for someone who has been healthy and presumably playing pretty well. Campion being listed as a backup is interesting, we'll see if it actually is the case.

I am excited to see Tyler Moore play.

Great job by Tyler today. Had a freshman mistake in the first half but I saw him make some nice blocks and all of his snaps were good.

The new Epping

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Barring injury we may have found our starting Center from today forward. Kid played well and with an edge. No reason to take him back out of line-up.

I wonder if Bobek can play either of the guard positions if injuries force us to look at other prospects for the guard positions.

I wonder if Bobek can play either of the guard positions if injuries force us to look at other prospects for the guard positions.

Christensen was back and Bush rotates in. I don't think Bobek has the ability in his game as he's always been a center.

Not sure if he has the size for it. Moore does. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it assuming Bobek is ready to come back soon.

Sounds like the job is Tyler's.

Christensen was back and Bush rotates in. I don't think Bobek has the ability in his game as he's always been a center.

He didn't look 100% today and I think he got pulled fairly early.

Does anyone know what the Bobek injury is?

Top Bottom