Practice Facility Just Passed

Ho boy! Practice facility breaks ground, GW is banned, I get two burritos and rotel... I don't think life can get better than that. The generosity of my fellow G'holers is beautiful.

To what address should I mail your burrito?:cry:

My guess is it is from the interaction I had with him the other day. The posts were deleted. Not sure though.

He made a couple of bad posts, even for GH. I think this was your interaction. I remember him making a comment that would be offensive to people with mental handicaps and made a comment about that posters wife (I took it as he was insinuating sleeping with their wife).

I'll bring the Rotel on Saturday :)

He made a couple of bad posts, even for GH. I think this was your interaction. I remember him making a comment that would be offensive to people with mental handicaps and made a comment about that posters wife (I took it as he was insinuating sleeping with their wife).

Yep that was it.

Yep that was it.

He also was a classless jackass in the chat room during the game Saturday.

He must have done something really bad that I didn't see. I know he acted like a jackass, but a lot of you guys are jackasses.

Man I better watch what I say around here a little more. I'm way too ugly to sleep with anyone's wife but I've probably been on the fence with some comments in the past.

Sounds like college, VanderPerv. You've always done a nice job of saying just the right amount to not get punched in the face.

You and the pops going to get down for any additional games this year? Also, glad the facilities passed... no more excuses to hide behind. Just win!

Top Bottom