Practice Facility Just Passed

Is he in high school? For being a "journalist" he sure doesn't have many followers. And nobody seems to care about anything he posts. Pretty sad.

The one surprising thing to me was the fact the roof repair on the Gibson-Nagurski complex is not included. Isn't this where gymnastics and/or some other group (maybe wrestling?) was going to move into? Does that complex sit empty until funds are raised to fix the roof, or do they still move in despite the lack of renovation?

On a side note, having walked/jogged across the artificial turf field in that building, I'm surprised there are not more sprained ankles. It is very uneven. I turned my ankle on it a couple of places.

The one surprising thing to me was the fact the roof repair on the Gibson-Nagurski complex is not included. Isn't this where gymnastics and/or some other group (maybe wrestling?) was going to move into? Does that complex sit empty until funds are raised to fix the roof, or do they still move in despite the lack of renovation?

On a side note, having walked/jogged across the artificial turf field in that building, I'm surprised there are not more sprained ankles. It is very uneven. I turned my ankle on it a couple of places.
They allocated $99 for this stuff.
Flex Seal | The Easy Way to Coat, Seal, and Stop Leaks Fast!
https://www.getflexseal.com/
Flex Seal is the easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast! Easy to use, portable, aerosol spray. Seeps into cracks and holes. Dries to a watertight, flexible, ...

gw wrong again! he had debt levels wayyy off

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not way off - in fact, spot on. The $89.5 doesn't include the additional $31M to cover pledges received but not paid.

Check the board docket if you choose not to believe me. $120MM of debt. Ouch. But long overdue. It was inevitable - the U just wasted precious time before changing the plan and changing the rules.

Not way off - in fact, spot on. The $89.5 doesn't include the additional $31M to cover pledges received but not paid.

Check the board docket if you choose not to believe me. $120MM of debt. Ouch. But long overdue. It was inevitable - the U just wasted precious time before changing the plan and changing the rules.

The good news is that it includes your burial plot at the ground breaking ceremony.

Keep up the mission. You're our only hope. You must tell every athlete that walks through the door of the new facility how the rules were changed. How the plan was altered. We believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGopher

GW will be there for the ground breaking, furiously filling the dirt back into the hole as soon as the dignitaries turn it over. He'll be dragged away by security maniacally yelling "THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THE PLAN! THEY DIDNT FOLLOW THE PLAN!

Excellent

Was going to say now we just await the news of a Native American burial site at this location that won't allow us to build the facility.

There is always the possibility of discovering an undocumented wetland.

Was going to say now we just await the news of a Native American burial site at this location that won't allow us to build the facility.

Yeah, how entitled they are. We steal their land, treat them like savages & then they want us to honor their graves? What next?

54712395.jpg

Please enlighten us. What should have been happening instead? Also, how does it feel to be wrong again?

I bet that you quadruple down on the lies and claim you were right all along.

Yeah, how entitled they are. We steal their land, treat them like savages & then they want us to honor their graves? What next?

Steal their land? Like, we ripped up their property titles and documents, etc?

Officially approved!!! Breaking ground in November!!! Hallelujah!! Now that's exciting!!! It's a new day in Gopher athletics!!! Especially Football and Basketball!!! Congratulations to Coach Kill, he must be a very happy man this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Officially approved!!! Breaking ground in November!!! Hallelujah!! Now that's exciting!!! It's a new day in Gopher athletics!!! Especially Football and Basketball!!! Congratulations to Coach Kill, he must be a very happy man this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great News! Perhaps this will give the team some instant good feels about themselves. Something has to pick them up.

Please enlighten us. What should have been happening instead? Also, how does it feel to be wrong again?

I bet that you quadruple down on the lies and claim you were right all along.

There have been no lies. This path is fine, it just should have been taken long ago instead of "trying" to raise $190MM in private money. The U finally changed the plans and the rules. It was inevitable.

There have been no lies. This path is fine, it just should have been taken long ago instead of "trying" to raise $190MM in private money. The U finally changed the plans and the rules. It was inevitable.

The 80% number was a goal, not a rule.

The rules are what the regents say they are.

Tremendous amount of debt for a barely profitable athletic department.

Coach Kill chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

groundbreaking on halloween with a bunch of recruits in tow????? yes please.

"The rules"? Please show documentation of where this "rule" is found.

"The rules"? Please show documentation of where this "rule" is found.

It's all in GW's head.

full_head_scan.jpg

Top Bottom