3 Gophers vs. Nebraska Football Tickets (with parking pass) For Sale

G.G.

Reaction score
10+ year season ticket holder here. I can't make the Nebraska game due to a family obligation. I have 3 tickets available in section 235 row 19, as well as a parking pass for the Law School lot (Lot 86). I'm looking to sell all 3 tickets, but am willing to sell two. I'll listen to your best offer. Would prefer cash, but am flexible. If interested, please reply or send me a message. Go Gophers!

Would you sell 1? If do how much are you looking to get?

I just had a buyer for all three for $300 back out due to a work conflict. I have a couple other people interested in all three, but most people were interested in two. If I end up selling just the two, I'd gladly sell you the remaining one for less than Gophersports or Stubhub. I hope to have this figured out in the next day or so, so I'll let you know.

I just had a buyer for all three for $300 back out due to a work conflict. I have a couple other people interested in all three, but most people were interested in two. If I end up selling just the two, I'd gladly sell you the remaining one for less than Gophersports or Stubhub. I hope to have this figured out in the next day or so, so I'll let you know.

Thanks.

I'm interested in a pair for $150. Will pay cash. Don't need the parking pass. Thanks.

Had a buyer for all three emerge this morning and ended up selling them this evening. Sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom