CBS: Oregon Ducks' new unis include Oregon Trail, Lewis & Clark on helmet

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

It was only a matter of time until the program famous for blazing its own maverick trail into the great uncharted wilderness of college football fashion put Lewis and Clark on its helmets.

Oregon unveiled arguably its most Oregon uniforms yet Monday, an "Oregon Pioneer" look honoring the state's history with the legendary American explorers (and the Duck, naturally) on the helmet, jerseys featuring a sublimated topographic map of the Oregon Trail region, and the words "Salute the State" sewn into the collar. They'll be worn in the Ducks' game against Washington State this Saturday.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-pioneer-unis-have-lewis-and-clark-on-helmet-

Go Gophers!!

When are we doing the Mary Tyler Moore uniforms? How about a Paul Bunyan design? Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Would only have liked them if the put this on the helmet:

53-dysentary.jpg

53-dysentary.jpg

Oregon Trail was created here in Minnesota, maybe we have an opprotunity to swoop in and steal the thunder. Instead of "Brick by brick" it would be "Ford the river!"

I love the block M but it would be fun to have a gopher on the helmet.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53-dysentary.jpg

This is the ONLY way this thread could have turned. Awesome. (I remember when the game was played on a Teletypwriter, you typed BANG, WHAM or POW)

There are ways for you to still play Oregon Trail. I think I have a website bookmarked on my home computer. Will look for it when I get home.

When are we doing the Mary Tyler Moore uniforms? How about a Paul Bunyan design? Rocky and Bullwinkle?

I'd prefer a silouhette of a 1st Minnesota Soldier and Goldy leading the charge at Gettysburg.
If it's a "Salute The State" themed uniform, that would be my preference.

Here's a few more possibilities with fighting slogans:

Excellence in Governance
image.jpg

We can't score but this guy can.
image.jpg

We may suck at football but we look cool doing it.
image.jpg

Halloween! Get your game face on!!!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 18

Celebrating the last 50-years of football excellence
image.jpg

Jerry, you ain't in Kansas anymore
image.jpg

State of Hockey