Elaine Benes' son to walk on at Northwestern

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per The Big Lead:

Charlie Hall won’t be the most productive member of the Northwestern basketball team this year but he’ll likely be the fan favorite. I mean, what kind of person won’t be rooting for Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ son to get in the game? A monster, that’s who.

Let’s dive into that bio and see what we can find out about the 6-foot-5 walk-on guard.

High School: All-league selection … Two-time All-CIF second team … Averaged 15.3 points, 11 rebounds and 5 assists per game during final season … Helped lead the Roadrunners to their best playoff finish since former UCLA and NBA standout Baron Davis attended Crossroads … Team captain … Recipient of Coaches Award … Competed on AAU circuit for Earl Watson Elite … Team won the championship at the Fab 48 tournament in Las Vegas … Also competed in volleyball, earning team MVP honors.

OK, so he does a bit of everything. But that’s the on-court stuff, the meat and potatoes. Give me the glitz and the glamour.

Personal: Born Charles Thompson Hall … Son of Brad Hall and Julia Louis-Dreyfus … Parents are both actors and Northwestern alums … Mother is a seven-time Emmy Award winner who has starred in television shows such as Seinfeld, The New Adventures of Old Christine and Veep … Attended same high school as former NBA players Baron Davis and Austin Croshere and actors Jack Black, Jonah Hill, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Zooey Deschanel.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/09/30/ju...ie-hall-is-a-northwestern-basketball-walk-on/

Go Gophers!!

OK, I'll start. I imagine many co-eds will find him "sponge-worthy."

Go Seinfeld!!

if hall is an Elaine benes love child, I figured the kids last name would be puddy and not hall.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-XgvHPt1cg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, and Brad Hall was on SNL too, so the kid is probably pretty funny.

Julia is 5 foot 2 at the most. She has a 6 foot 5 inch son?

NW is not cheap. I hope he gets a scholly. It's not like she came from a well-off family.

Top Bottom