Minnesota/Purdue Oct 10

gophersfan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No TV was announce yet for the game.

Man they set that one fairly early.

Early as in they chose the time pretty far ahead of the usual.... you'll find out a week before.

Man they set that one fairly early.

Early as in they chose the time pretty far ahead of the usual.... you'll find out a week before.

Nope. Typically game times are set the Monday before game week. The kick time for Northwestern was set last Monday, and we will likely find out about Nebraska kick time a week from today.

That true, unless they use their 6 day option.

Will be on ESPN networks. Probably ESPNU. It will be announced after Saturday's games.

It will almost certainly be ESPNews.

Wisconsin-Nebraska is the 2:30 game on ABC alongside reverse mirror coverage on ESPN 2 with either Oklahoma State-West Virginia or TCU-Kansas State (FOX gets one of those games in prime time). That leaves ABC to pick either Georgia Tech-Clemson or Miami-Florida State for their prime time game, with the other game going on ESPN at 2:30.

Will be on ESPN networks. Probably ESPNU. It will be announced after Saturday's games.

Not trying to be sarcastic when I ask this, I just don't know the answer: How do we know it's not BTN?

It will almost certainly be ESPNews.

Wisconsin-Nebraska is the 2:30 game on ABC alongside reverse mirror coverage on ESPN 2 with either Oklahoma State-West Virginia or TCU-Kansas State (FOX gets one of those games in prime time). That leaves ABC to pick either Georgia Tech-Clemson or Miami-Florida State for their prime time game, with the other game going on ESPN at 2:30.

From mattsarz twitter. He said ESPNNews is not a option for Minnesota/Purdue.

He Also posted this on his blog.

Six day hold on Oklahoma at West Virginia & TCU at Kansas St. Options are 3:30pm ABC/ESPN/ESPN2, 7pm ESPN(2?) or 7:30pm FOX.

Six day hold on Georgia Tech at Clemson & Miami (FL) at Florida St. Assuming the same as Big 12 games, but with 8pm ABC as one of the options instead of FOX.

From mattsarz twitter. He said ESPNNews is not a option for Minnesota/Purdue.

He Also posted this on his blog.

ESPNews still has the 3 p.m. window. MTSU-Illinois last week. East Carolina-SMU this week.

ESPNews still has the 3 p.m. window. MTSU-Illinois last week. East Carolina-SMU this week.

If ESPN elects not to do mirror coverage at 2:30, Gophers-Purdue could be on ESPN2. In fact, the tweet from Nebraska saying their game is going to be "televised nationally on ABC" leads me to believe that will wind up being the case.

I change my earlier prediction - we'll be on the Deuce.

There should be no games on espnu or espn news. That is total BS.

After paying way too much for cable including espn and btn........then get forced to pick up a package with 50 more channel you don't need, just to get espnu or news is BS. Talk about gouging.

There should be no games on espnu or espn news. That is total BS.

After paying way too much for cable including espn and btn........then get forced to pick up a package with 50 more channel you don't need, just to get espnu or news is BS. Talk about gouging.

Do you know if you have access to ESPN 3 through your computer? If so, you could get a roku and watch it that way. The picture is pretty good as long as you have good wireless. It's also a good way to watch the early basketball games that aren't on TV.

Do you know if you have access to ESPN 3 through your computer? If so, you could get a roku and watch it that way. The picture is pretty good as long as you have good wireless. It's also a good way to watch the early basketball games that aren't on TV.

I think I have espn3 access. Don't know what roku is and don't have wireless. Desk top....kerosene powered.

In this day and age, and after paying a ****load....shouldn't have to go through all the hoops and whistles. Need to bust up the cable/satellite cartell.

Peabody to Sherman........anti-trust laws should apply here.

I think I have espn3 access. Don't know what roku is and don't have wireless. Desk top....kerosene powered.

In this day and age, and after paying a ****load....shouldn't have to go through all the hoops and whistles. Need to bust up the cable/satellite cartell.

Peabody to Sherman........anti-trust laws should apply here.

What, exactly, is your proposal then? You realize that there are 14 teams in the league now, right? That means 12 or so "home games" to televise each week during the non-con season. You want BTN to pick up like 10 alternate channels and triple their price demand to cable providers? Or just not have these games televised?

It's the same crybaby stuff during basketball season. You think people would just get tired of bitching after awhile.

A little note. Purdue/Minnesota will now air on ESPNU, instead of ESPN. ESPN is airing South Carolina/LSU at 2:30 pm. that game was move to LSU due to flooding in South Carolina.

Yeah, it's covered in this thread: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?64375-Gophers-at-Purdue-moved-to-ESPNU

Here's the complete trickle-down of all the time/channel shifts associated with the LSU-South Carolina game:

"The UCF and Connecticut game on Saturday at 3:45 p.m. has been moved to ESPNews.

The move comes from the shifting of the LSU-South Carolina from Columbia, S.C. to Baton Rouge, L.A. due to the flooding in South Carolina.

The game at LSU will now kick-off at 3:30 EDT and will be broadcast on ESPN. That move bumped Minnesota-Purdue to ESPNU and the UCF-UConn to ESPNews.

The LSU-South Carolina was originally slated to start at noon on ESPN. Indiana-Penn State has been moved from ESPN2 to ESPN to replace it.

Iowa-Illinois will now be shown on ESPN2 at noon."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-ucf-uconn-moved-to-espnews-20151008-story.html

where is everyone tailgating, coming up from Indianapolis

Ha! The 300 or so channels I pay for but never watch is finally going to pay off come tomorrow. Take that Comcast!

This sucks. So far this year only Kent and ohio has been on btn. I know NU was as well but their ridiculous pandering to Michigan caused to miss that as well. Really sucks.

Top Bottom