Tickets

Reaction score
I have an extra 2 for pretty much every game. I am working out the pricing and will then post. I am a capitalist, but also believe in some government intervention. Therefore, I will only sell to Gopher fans.

I have an extra 2 for pretty much every game. I am working out the pricing and will then post. I am a capitalist, but also believe in some government intervention. Therefore, I will only sell to Gopher fans.

nothing wrong with being a capitalist and also requiring that the buyer be a true blue gopher fan. just remember to tell them that they need to send a personal video along with their money. the video will require a few different things of them before you send along the tickets:

1.) they have to be decked out from head to toe in gopher gear.
2.) they have to be singing (from memory) the minnesota march.
3.) they must be drinking some minnesota brewed grainbelt and taking a leak on the following pictures: barry alvarez, hayden fry, becky badger, herky hogeye and for good measure a wolverine.

;)

I am trying to figure out a way to keep Badger fans out. I guess if the person in the seats has badger clothes on, I will just notify the cops that they stole my tickets.

i am interested in any tickets you have to whatever game, hoping to get 2 tickets to two different games. seems we have the same beer interests in mind. shoot me a message when you have prices figured out...thanks

I'd be interested in a pair for the scrimmage on the 22nd if they are available. I will pay a reasonable amount.

I have a pair of tix available (Sec 212) for the CA game. Will sell or trade for 2 tix to another game.

I have a pair of tix available (Sec 212) for the CA game. Will sell or trade for 2 tix to another game.

If still available, what row and how much are you asking.

Top Bottom