Wait List Information

ust4life

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Due to other circumstances, my wife and I didn't get in on the season tickets for TCF this year. We're now interested in getting seats, but obviously it's sold out right now. We want to get on the wait list so in the future, hopefully we'll be able to get in on the party. Can anyone help us with more information in regards to how the season ticket process works?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I find its best to go right to the scource and, in this case, thats the ticket office. 1-800-UGOPHER or 1-800-846-7437 I have always found them helpful and accurate.

My ? would include is the waiting list based on the same point system that established the pecking with the recent seat selection or soley on a first come first serve basis.

Hey everyone,

Due to other circumstances, my wife and I didn't get in on the season tickets for TCF this year. We're now interested in getting seats, but obviously it's sold out right now. We want to get on the wait list so in the future, hopefully we'll be able to get in on the party. Can anyone help us with more information in regards to how the season ticket process works?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I have no inside info on how the wait list works but if you were to get on it now I don't think you'd have to wait too many seasons to get a crack at seats. I'd love for us to build up a years long waiting list but that will take some big W's first. :) In the meantime, even a good renewal rate of 95%+ each season should get you into TCF withing 3 years I would think.

I find its best to go right to the scource and, in this case, thats the ticket office. 1-800-UGOPHER or 1-800-846-7437 I have always found them helpful and accurate.

My ? would include is the waiting list based on the same point system that established the pecking with the recent seat selection or soley on a first come first serve basis.

THIS PAST LIST WAS FIRST COME FIRST SIGN UP ORDER. nOT SURE WHAT THEY WILL DO IN THE FURURE. aNOTHER QUESTION IS how will they handle seats when they expand the stadium. Will anyone in the stadium have a oportunity to move to a different location or will they just be sold to new buys?

aNOTHER QUESTION IS how will they handle seats when they expand the stadium.

I highly doubt they've done any serious thinking on this issue yet, under the assumption that expansion is still many years away from happening.

Top Bottom