***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
First road game of the year and not an easy one. But if the D plays like we did last week, the offense gets in a rhythm early, I think this will turn into a fulfilling win that will prepare us for the Big Ten.

GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers! As a side note I'm pretty sure FS1 is calling the FAU Miami game from the studio. The things I do to kill time.

LOTS of Gophers fans here in Ft Collins. Every where we went tonight there was maroon and gold, and the CSU fans kept commenting at how many there was of us. Looking forward to tomorrow's game!!

Go Gophers!!

LOTS of Gophers fans here in Ft Collins. Every where we went tonight there was maroon and gold, and the CSU fans kept commenting at how many there was of us. Looking forward to tomorrow's game!!

Go Gophers!!

Make some noise!

I had a dream... Oh please let it come true!

Enjoy it everyone. I have to go to a wedding today so I'm recording it and hoping I don't hear the score. Will watch it when we get home tonight. Hopefully I sleep well tonight after watching a victory.

Huge game. Time to see if we can be the team we all hope we can be this year. A strong performance in Fort Collins will get my chili boiling.

Murray & BBC need to step it up. Murray was inconsistent and Doctson pretty much owned him. Two PI's and could have been three and a wiff on the QB TD is not what we have seen in the past.

I look for a big day from both of them

Murray & BBC need to step it up. Murray was inconsistent and Doctson pretty much owned him. Two PI's and could have been three and a wiff on the QB TD is not what we have seen in the past.

I thought Murray was pretty damn good last week. When you're asked to single cover two of the fastest WR's in college football you probably aren't going to win every battle. Doctson owned him? He caught his TD against BBC and I only remember Doctson catching a few balls on Murray. Not to mention Murray had a hand in both turnovers.

I'll take Doctson's 9.3 average per reception any day. He averaged 15.7 last year. I thought Murray did just fine, Doctson is just a very good player.

I thought Murray was pretty damn good last week. When you're asked to single cover two of the fastest WR's in college football you probably aren't going to win every battle. Doctson owned him? He caught his TD against BBC and I only remember Doctson catching a few balls on Murray. Not to mention Murray had a hand in both turnovers.

Great observation. He is a stud. And, what makes it even better is I think he can -- and will - play even better.

We are biking to the game. A GOLDEN day for a Gopher victory!

SKI-U-MAH and Go Gophers!

Murray & BBC need to step it up. <b>Murray was inconsistent and Doctson pretty much owned him.</b> Two PI's and could have been three and a whiff on the QB TD is not what we have seen in the past.

I have a rule about posting in "In Game" threads when it isn't in game, but wow - the bolded part above is by far the worst takeaway from the TCU game I have seen.

Is chat working? I am at work, and I didn't get the same error message as last week, but it didn't load either. I'm not sure if it is still down, or if Corporate 'Merica is holding me down.

Rams fan here. Should be a great game! One thing to note that I believe you Gopher fans are overlooking... Our running game is very good. Look for Dawkins or Matthews to have a big game. Our aerial attack gets all the press, but I think you will find that CSU has a very balanced offense.

Will be a tough one today, and I think the Rams win only if they limit turnovers and get the run game going strong.

Go back & watch the replay & tell me what you see.

Playing better? I hope so starting today

Uniforms this week are Gold helmet, White jersey, Gold pants. SKI U MAH

Probably a sign that both of these guys will play some special teams today.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Croft traveled with team. The Perra dream is over.

I wonder with Streveler switching numbers and Croft being in Fort Collins if Demry is now the backup QB.

We're hurting in the secondary

Top Bottom