Man I really want the Gophers to kick some Horny Toads behind tonight!!!!!!!

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
All of this bleep talking about them scoring 50 , they the Gophers can't hang with us, the 15 points spread, the number 2 ranking all of the hype about Boykin on ESPN and the absolute ignoring of the Gophers on ESPN all week and nothing but game talk about the Frogs.
The fact that they have on there bulletin board "Leave no doubt" and they have the nerve to include SMU and Minnesota in the same spot on the pyramid is a major insult.
Last year was last year, and this time the game is in OUR HOUSE, and we are not road kill roadents or an afterthought kind of team.
It's like were supposed to bow down, have them Toads fans drop there collective pants and all plant kisses on there butts because there so dang good we cannot possibly compete. What a load of KEEE-rap!

No defense with Tracy Claeys as it's leader and these kinds of Big 10 players is giving up 50 points to anyone this season, not even Ohio State.
NO WAY NO HOW, I don't care if one of the best players in college football shows up, the Gophers defensive is going to hit him and keep hitting him. This team bows down for nobody, don't care how good they are, The Gophers are in it to win it. Go Gophers and SKI-U-MAH!

All of this bleep talking about them scoring 50 , they the Gophers can't hang with us, the 15 points spread, the number 2 ranking all of the hype about Boykin on ESPN and the absolute ignoring of the Gophers on ESPN all week and nothing but game talk about the Frogs.
The fact that they have on there bulletin board "Leave no doubt" and they have the nerve to include SMU and Minnesota in the same spot on the pyramid is a major insult.
Last year was last year, and this time the game is in OUR HOUSE, and we are not road kill roadents or an afterthought kind of team.
It's like were supposed to bow down, have them Toads fans drop there collective pants and all plant kisses on there butts because there so dang good we cannot possibly compete. What a load of KEEE-rap!

No defense with Tracy Claeys as it's leader and these kinds of Big 10 players is giving up 50 points to anyone this season, not even Ohio State.
NO WAY NO HOW, I don't care if one of the best players in college football shows up, the Gophers defensive is going to hit him and keep hitting him. This team bows down for nobody, don't care how good they are, The Gophers are in it to win it. Go Gophers and SKI-U-MAH!

EXACTLY how I feel. But if we want more respect as a program we need to start winning these types of games.

Just an FYI: the pyramid has had the same categories for over 10 years. The bottom two levels are what they aim to accomplish in fall camp. The next level is always the non-conference games (as they're usually first). It's not a slight.

I haven't paid attention to this year's in detail but it's typically 2 fall camp levels, non-conf level, conference home games level and conference away games level (alternatively he's just broken it into 3-games-at-a-time levels some years), qualify for a bowl, win a bowl, make the playoff, national champ. He's been doing this for at least 12 years.

Horny toad got my attention !! Is it game time yet!!! I smell upset....

Top Bottom