***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's game day!!! The season is here. The opportunity in front of us is huge, HUGE, HUGE!!!

We have to limit turnovers, get the crowd rocking and convert on the chances.

No one I'd rather have on the sidelines than Jer! GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gopher will win... You can bet the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amk can STFU. This is OUR house. This year we are going to pop them in the mouth and get off to the fast start and never give them a chance to get back into the game due to our slow a$$ run game and offense!

GO GOPHERS

amk can STFU. This is OUR house. This year we are going to pop them in the mouth and get off to the fast start and never give them a chance to get back into the game due to our slow a$$ run game and offense!

GO GOPHERS

Yeah. Keep drinking the KOOL-AID man. I heard the same stuff about Wisconsin two years ago and we still lost. I heard a bunch of reasons why we would beat Missouri just last January and we still lost.

TCU returns almost their entire offense from last year. Their QB is a possible All-America. The Gophers lost two of their biggest offensive players.

There's a reason the spread is 15 points. It's not 2. If the prediction I posted was true, 90% of the time they lose (but that's about as much as you'll get for a College Football game that isn't a FCS school).

I'm just warning you, so that you're not crying yourself to sleep tonight if they lose.

Yeah. Keep drinking the KOOL-AID man. I heard the same stuff about Wisconsin two years ago and we still lost. I heard a bunch of reasons why we would beat Missouri just last January and we still lost.

TCU returns almost their entire offense from last year. Their QB is a possible All-America. The Gophers lost two of their biggest offensive players.

There's a reason the spread is 15 points. It's not 2. If the prediction I posted was true, 90% of the time they lose (but that's about as much as you'll get for a College Football game that isn't a FCS school).

I'm just warning you, so that you're not crying yourself to sleep tonight if they lose.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THERE IS A CHANCE

Get to leave work and drive down there in less than 2 hours. #InKillWeTrust I hope you are all planning on rushing the field when Gophs win. We are.

Just an FYI for those setting there DVR tonight, you may also want to record ESPN News from 8:00 - 9:00. There is no way the NC vs SC game from 5:00 - 8:00 on ESPN is going to get over in time. College games go at least 3:30 hours. It is frustrating that TV still only allots 3 hours for these games on the TV schedules.

Good luck tonight, Gophers. Can't wait to get this season going. Here's to a good game and no injuries.

Just an FYI for those setting there DVR tonight, you may also want to record ESPN News from 8:00 - 9:00. There is no way the NC vs SC game from 5:00 - 8:00 on ESPN is going to get over in time. College games go at least 3:30 hours. It is frustrating that TV still only allots 3 hours for these games on the TV schedules.

Great advice. Thanks.

I don't post on here to often, but i come here everyday for gopher news! Super excited for today! Wish i was in Minny for this one! Stoked to watch the gophers start the year on a high note!

Is this going to be one of those games where we miss half the 1st quarter on TV because the previous game that nobody cares about is still playing? My DVR is always set to record an extra hour after a football game because of potential OT etc. Good advice.

Is this going to be one of those games where we miss half the 1st quarter on TV because the previous game that nobody cares about is still playing? My DVR is always set to record an extra hour after a football game because of potential OT etc. Good advice.

Most definitely. The start of our game is almost assuredly going to be on ESPNEWS instead of ESPN, there is almost no way the UNC-USCe game goes less than 3 hours.

I've gotten nothing done at work today. I just keep hitting refresh on GopherHole!! I can't wait!

Looks like the game is already set to re-air on ESPN from 2 am to 4 am -- there will be a few cuts in the 2-hour condensed format, but it'll get you from start to finish in 2 hours and in one recording.

Not sure where to ask this so its going here. Is there any type of flyover goin on tonight? Might be cool in the fading light.

I would really keep my thoughts on winning EXTREMELY low. Just hope to keep it close.

“I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.”

― Albert Einstein

Most definitely. The start of our game is almost assuredly going to be on ESPNEWS instead of ESPN, there is almost no way the UNC-USCe game goes less than 3 hours.

I'm on Comcast. How do I find ESPNEWS?????

Watching the game with a few buddies tonight here in Columbus! People here in Buckeye country are hoping Minnesota keeps it close or can pull out a win.

Top Bottom