Post Bulletin: TCU won't win title, won't get into CFP, Boykin will not win Heisman

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Rochester Post Bulletin:

PHERSY: Feldy, I will say this ... TCU will not win the national title this year, it won't get in the playoff, and Boykin will not win the Heisman.either. Simply put, they're over-rated. TCU fans won't like reading any of this, but this year's team will not score points at will. I still love the defense, and once healthy, the Frogs may have the best defensive line in the country. But as for today, they're going to need more. I think Boykin will have a better time running than throwing against this Gophers defense, but there is the potential for him to run all over the Gophers linebackers.

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_a0becd6b-d70c-5a4e-a712-82ea438401bc.html

Go Gophers!!

PHERSY: Feldy, I will say this ... TCU will not win the national title this year, it won't get in the playoff, and Boykin will not win the Heisman.either. Simply put, they're over-rated. TCU fans won't like reading any of this, but this year's team will not score points at will. I still love the defense, and once healthy, the Frogs may have the best defensive line in the country. But as for today, they're going to need more. I think Boykin will have a better time running than throwing against this Gophers defense, but there is the potential for him to run all over the Gophers linebackers.

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_a0becd6b-d70c-5a4e-a712-82ea438401bc.html

Go Gophers!!

Typical Rochester Post Bull... "the Gophers can't possibly win, but if they do it's because the other team is overrated."

I mean no disrespect to TCU but I could make this same prediction about any team and player and the odds are I will be right. What an azz.

Go Gophers!!

Don't worry - not many people in Texas subscribe to the Rochester Post-Bulletin.

Don't worry - not many people in Texas subscribe to the Rochester Post-Bulletin.

No, but they will see the link in Gopher Hole and click.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would agree there is a good chance Boykin has a big day running the ball compared to throwing the ball.

Boykin will account for over 400 yards today. No chance that slow defense will stop the best offense in the country.

Boykin will account for over 400 yards today. No chance that slow defense will stop the best offense in the country.

You are correct, TCU is a considerable step up from the Iowa team that was absolutely trounced by the Gophers last season 51-14. This definitely will not be a walk in the park for the Gophers, unlike the Iowa game, where the Gophers had their way with an Iowa squad that was manhandled on both sides of the ball.

I agree. I have feeling the Gophers can win this game and TCU is over-rated. TCU came in as the hunter last year rated somewhere around #70 this year they have tons of expectations and less experience on defense. We'll see how they handle it. The last time they were expected to be good they played a Mountain West Schedule.

Top Bottom