Photo: U of M Class of 2019 at TCF Bank Stadium tonight

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Can anyone track down the abortion of an attempt that wisconsin made a year or two ago to emulate this? I've been looking but have come up empty.

My daughter is in there somewhere! It's time to go frog hunting. Season opens tomorow night!!!

Can anyone track down the abortion of an attempt that wisconsin made a year or two ago to emulate this? I've been looking but have come up empty.

Bwux_r-IgAAY74O.jpg

Can someone change the post to include the pic at the U. The tap talk app shows this stupid W on the title page and it is way to ugly, I almost didn't click because I thought it was about UW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a band geek, they make way too many W formations at Wisconsin. Honestly, we make one of the better block letter formations on the field: it's simple yet has bulk/detail, it actually matches our school's logo, the expansion of it is pretty damn cool, and we f*cking rotate the SOB. If we were a top-tier football team, that whole sequence would be just as well-known as the OSU script Ohio (and, they'd hopefully be a little tighter at doing it :) )

Take a look at some other ones to see what I mean.

Anyway, this is always fun. Glad the U has really come around to making the freshman orientation thing something more than a night stay in the dorms with a couple hundred other folks in the middle of the summer.

Anyway, this is always fun. Glad the U has really come around to making the freshman orientation thing something more than a night stay in the dorms with a couple hundred other folks in the middle of the summer.

Orientation still happens during the summer, this is Welcome Week. The freshmen have a week's worth of fun activities to get them prepared for the year.

Orientation still happens during the summer, this is Welcome Week. The freshmen have a week's worth of fun activities to get them prepared for the year.

Can confirm, was a 2011 OL. But helping make the M during Welcome Week is still one of my favorite activities

Here's Wisconsin's attempt this year. Better, but still bad.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom