TCU Roll Call: Who will be in TCF Bank Stadium and how many in your group?

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I'll be there with 4 total in our group. Hitting up Sally's beforehand.

I have my recently reclaimed season tickets low visitor side, plus my two living social tickets in 245. If I cannot get two others to attend, I will keep two for a halftime pass to stop in at BWW and get back in or sell them pre-game.

Depending upon parking, I may stop at the Tea House pregame for a couple of drinks and some great appetizers, otherwise I'll hit up Stadium Village for a while. The old Campus Pizza is now a 'Luchador" Bar.

http://www.barluchador.com/

I saw the ad in City Pages, but this place is run by the guys that bought Stub and Herbs from my hero, the great Sue Jeffers!

2 - Bringing up some of that TX heat and humidity with us. I sincerely apologize in advance.

Me and the other 5 owners of our RV will be there plus a bunch of friends and family.

I will be in the "Jerrysota" Student Lot with 5-10 friends pregame and then yelling until I can't yell anymore from the student section in Section 129, Row 10 or 12.

3 although one went to umd and isn't a Gopher fan but is down to cheer on his home state.

3 Me, the son, and my brother-in-law and its his first TCF game, Go Gophers!

4 - My parents are driving in from South Dakota, and my brother from Nebraska

4.5 in sec 150A and another 2 in 152. Flying in tomorrow and can't wait! Look for the AuEGO4 shirt and say hi!

4. Driving up from Des Moines at 6 am Thursday morning. Going to Twins game then back for Gopher game. Still need tickets....

4 - Section 209. I'll be the designated driver, so I am taking it easy on the brain marinate.

2 - my wife and I at the top of section 243. Glad grandpa was available to babysit!

2, girlfriend and I in section 214. Driving up tomorrow morning from Madison. Can't wait!

8- tailgating in Lot 37 and then a different 6 of us in section 112. Go Gophers!

We roll 7 deep. We used to be in 135 but moved to sunny 107. Hooray for seatbacks

Our group is 13. We will be staggering our arrival times, but I am planning on leaving work at noon to get to the river by 1 for some tailgating.

My dad and I and my uncle from LA is coming in town. Section 243.

4 our in our group. Fired up and ready to be loud.

Go Gophers!!

2 - my son and I in section 237. Hitting our normal stop before the game...Burrito Loco.

Five in our season ticket group but at least 10 partying it up on campus early,

Beavcoon rolling down University in the Econoline
Waiting at the Ski-U-Mah gate, just in time.
Eight strong, with many more joining the front,
GopherCaesar will put on his wizardry stunt
All heading in to our pews in 105,
To watch our Maroon and Gold come alive!

Beavcoon, in the room. Get out of our spot, Gustavus!

4+ in lot 37 and 4 seats in 111. Going to play some Madden in the lot. I cannot concentrate at work and have a big conference tomorrow. I guess they shouldn't have scheduled it tomorrow, huh?

Me and the old man for 2 but our group will be much bigger. Will be getting down there about 2 or 3.

Top Bottom