Week One Non-Minnesota Games Thread

Charlotte moves up to FBS starting today and knocks off the Georgia State Panthers 23-20 at the Georgia Dome with several in attendance.

Baylor/SMU going for a combined 264 points.

Defense is a notion at best.

I think I'm watching the next coach of Illinois while watching MSU/Western Michigan. PJ Fleck is a heck of a coach.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Illinois game against Kent St. was postponed due to lightning. Will play the game tomorrow.

After being down 16-0 Washington has ripped off 10 straight against Boise, and just recovered a fumble. Almost all of the 4th quarter left.

Ended up being 16-13 Boise with a Washington missed FG very, very late. Good game.

Just saw highlights from MSU's game. Connor Cook looks like an incredible quarterback.

Gary Anderson era at Oregon State starts with 26-7 victory over Weber State. Defense was dominant, but the offense looked like a team that was trying to switch from a pro style to a spread. True freshman QB can make plays with his legs but throwing is questionable. Thanks again Huskers!

Alabama is going to truck Wisconsin tonight. This could get deliciously ugly, if the reports of offensive line trouble are accurate.

Despite Lane Kiffin.

Not sure how much Illinois St. returns from last year, but they were very good last year. Could be an interesting game against Iowa.

Northwestern playing Stanford tough. Still 3-3 in the 2nd quarter.

Northwestern looks light years ahead of where they were at the end of last year.

Northwestern seems to start the seasons well these past few years but they fade. Has it been a depth issue?

South Dakota State leads Kansas 31-7 early in the 2nd...

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

South Dakota State leads Kansas 31-7 early in the 2nd...

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Two words, Kansas: Savannah State. If you got the cash, they got the win.

...probably.</p>— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/640217886993154048">September 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

Northwestern game announcers just went over the top 10. Talked about how the B1G West will be jumbled with no clear favorite. Nice to see the media take notice of us and NW and not just pencil in Wisconsin as the West champ.

To be fair, this was supposed to be played last night. But still...

Top Bottom