Early Sports Huddle

station19

Reaction score
Sid is really losing it.

Just for the sit vs stand crowd.....Sid is screaming at everyone to STAND AND SCREAM on Thursday.

Some guy from Richfield..Sid heard Litchfield. Asked if Theilen would make the Vikings. Sid: Olson on the Gophers?

Lots of HUH?

Beth Goetz will be on at 11:05

Sid knew what the question was, just wanted to redirect the show back to gophers talk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sid is really losing it.

Just for the sit vs stand crowd.....Sid is screaming at everyone to STAND AND SCREAM on Thursday.

I really liked the part when he was telling people to stand and scream. If a 90+ year old man can get that jacked up for my favorite football team I won't complain.

Yes, agreed he is difficult to listen to at times.

Sid: "We're gonna have 50,000 (plus) people in the stands and every time that TCU has the ball you stand-up and 'scream is the sun in your eyes'?":confused:

Yeah, Sid will be screaming alright. He'll be screaming for everyone to sit down.

Yeah, Sid will be screaming alright. He'll be screaming for everyone to sit down.

Ha, most likely just the ones in front of him. Sid is easy to make fun of, but I too have to give him credit for doing what he does at his age.

However; can't depend too much on his 'info'. He gets awfully PO'd if he thinks he is not getting his way. I really only listen to the show from 9:30-10:00......It just moves way too slow. It's a half hour show spread over two and a half hours. It's a Pete and Repete, and Pete and Repete.....etc...

Top Bottom