Iowa and Michigan........LOL! Some top 25 lists you DON'T want to be on

supadupafly

Reaction score
The lack of any real accountability and standards within the Iowa football program is a sad, pathetic joke. Running a tight ship down there in Iowa City, hey Mr. Ferentz? Smh. At least Michigan fired their coach......even if it was only because he wasn't winning enough. Nebraska not looking too great either.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Broken down by conference. The grand old SEC making everyone super proud of course. :rolleyes:

Ouch! Washington State and Kansas.....come on man! P.S. What's up lately Purdue.....we all want to see you do well.

Finally, here is the list you want to be on.

I hate Iowa but the title is a little misleading when PSU and Indiana ranked higher on one of the lists. Also Nebraska, Ohio St, Purdue, and Illinois oh and Mich state on are on the last list (in addition to the others).. That's more than half the B1G on that list.

I hate Iowa but the title is a little misleading when PSU and Indiana ranked higher on one of the lists. Also Nebraska, Ohio St, Purdue, and Illinois oh and Mich state on are on the last list (in addition to the others).. That's more than half the B1G on that list.
The thing with PSU and Indiana is that arrests over one year will not show if it's an anomaly or trend. Iowa having three arrests last year and eighteen ove five shows a stasis of three to four arrests a year.

The thing with PSU and Indiana is that arrests over one year will not show if it's an anomaly or trend. Iowa having three arrests last year and eighteen ove five shows a stasis of three to four arrests a year.

The only number that is important to me is 3. Minnesota number in 5 years. Got to love it.

Go Gophers

I'm just saying it's not really fair to single out Iowa and Michigan when so many B1G teams made the lists posted. I mean Purdue tied Michigan even.

Exactly. At Iowa the statistics show it is a real trend (and to a lesser extent Michigan as well). With PSU and Indiana you can't say that for sure...may be a one year anomaly.

I'm just saying it's not really fair to single out Iowa and Michigan when so many B1G teams made the lists posted. I mean Purdue tied Michigan even.

Fair enough. That said, I thought I would focus primarily on two of our biggest historical rivals.

Top Bottom