Tom Dienhart's "Best Of's" (Best Meals: Tony's Diner, Best Bodies: Steven Richardson)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Tom Dienhart's "Best Of's" (Best Meals: Tony's Diner, Best Bodies: Steven Richardson)

per Dienhart:

BEST MEALS

Tony’s Diner, Minneapolis. It doesn’t look like much from the outside, but don’t be fooled. The place is understated diner gold located in the heart of Dinkytown on SE 4th Street. You can get breakfast anytime. And, please do. I suggest the Greek omelet.

BEST BODIES

Steven Richardson, DT, Minnesota. If a fire hydrant came to life, this is what it would look like. The sophomore could not possibly find anywhere else to pack muscle on his 6-0, 300-pound frame.

INTERESTING MOMENTS

New deal. While at Minnesota, Jerry Kill got a contract extension. Was it something BTN said?

MOST INTENSE COACHES

Jerry Kill, Minnesota. If anyone doubts the health and general vitality of Kill, go watch him coach. He is a dervish of intensity who is quick to chirp at a player if he spies a teaching moment. No detail is too small or inconsequential. That’s why Kill is so good.

http://btn.com/2015/08/28/get-tom-dienharts-best-of-the-2015-btn-summer-football-tour/

Go Gophers!!

Jerry Kill, Minnesota. If anyone doubts the health and general vitality of Kill, go watch him coach. He is a dervish of intensity who is quick to chirp at a player if he spies a teaching moment. No detail is too small or inconsequential. That’s why Kill is so good.

I wish someone would shove this statement down Souhan's throat.

imgres.jpg

Is that true about Tony's Dinner? Any suggestions for pizza? I'm coming to town Wednesday for the game (from Arizona) and I'm looking for some dining suggestions that evening.

How about good seafood/steak downtown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Pizza:

Try Vescio's in Dinkytown. It's been there since the 1950's and isn't much for looks, but the food is great. It's like going back in a time machine. We've been going there since we attending school at the U in the late 1960's.

For Steak:

Try either Capital Grille or Burch Steakhouse. A little spending, but you won't find any better.

Top Bottom