first play from scrimmage vs TCU

Read option, Leidner keeps the ball for an 8 yd gain around the left side. If our tight ends can get a shot on the defensive end, this play will be there all night long. Golly, I can't wait for Thursday!

HoustonTXGopher....what part of town do you live in ?

Curious, does anyone remember the last four under Kill?

Bootleg right to Maxx Williams for 7 yards. Damn, Jerry Gibson then? This as a throw Mitch can consistently make. Just don't roll him left.

Or, tunnel screen to Holland Jr for 10 yards. Or play action to true freshman Rashad Still for 80 yards. We can dream.

In reality, because Limegrover is a stubborn and prideful mule I agree with the previous poster we will see an iso. Maybe target the lightweight fresh LB and let rodrick welcome him to college football. We'll see of the o line can open a hole.

I don't care, I just want the game to start!!! Can't wait for it.

I'm going to say our first offensive play from scrimmage will be a hand off up the middle for 3 yards. Our first defensive play will be stuffing a run up the middle for -1 yard.

I'm going to say our first offensive play from scrimmage will be a hand off up the middle for 3 yards. Our first defensive play will be stuffing a run up the middle for -1 yard.

Mitch back to pass is hit and fumbles. Lets hope not,

Go Gophers

I'll go with flea-flicker and underthrown pass to a wide open Gentry which is picked and returned for 6. But I'm a pessimist by nature...

First score will be Jones taking the kickoff 105 yards for the TD.

Top Bottom