Coaches Who Do More With Less

pk2

Reaction score
From College Football News, a list of 15 coaches who "do more with less." There are six B1G coaches on the list, including Jerry Kill at #13 (TCU's Patterson is at #2).

13. Jerry Kill, Minnesota

Kill is a working class guy who continuously produces working class results.

Kill is unassuming. In fact, he’s best known nationally for the sporadic health issues with which he’s had to deal. But despite staring down kidney cancer and epilepsy, Kill continues to be the ultimate fixer-upper at remote stops like Saginaw Valley State, Emporia State, Southern Illinois, Northern Illinois and now Minnesota. With the Gophers, he’s never going to beat out Ohio State, Michigan or Michigan State for the Midwest’s better prospects. And yet his team has won eight games in back-to-back years by maximizing the ability of both the players and the assistant coaches, like defensive coordinator Tracy Claeys.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1579695.html

Will never beat Ohio State for recruits. *cough*.. Carter Coughlin.. *cough*... Sorry had some poor journalistic research stuck in my throat.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Never beat Ohio State... *cough* carter caugh

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Will never beat Ohio State for recruits. *cough*.. Carter Coughlin.. *cough*... Sorry had some poor journalistic research stuck in my throat. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Was it a committable offer?

Top Bottom