Schedule bits 'n pieces from BTN

I'm not sure if the teams we were playing twice was already release, but facing Indiana, Illinois, Rutgers, and Michigan twice is not the worst thing in the world.

Not a bad road schedule Rutgers Nebraska northwestern and Penn state are all winnable. And a juicy home schedule to boot

I happen to be in Iowa today, and heard on a sports show that Iowa has 0 (zero) home games on a Saturday this year. I'd be pissed if that happened to the Gophers.

As schedules go there's a chance to get off to a decent start in those first 5 games. A retooling Ohio State, Penn State, and Nebraska all teams I'd give the Gophers a chance to beat on the road. If they can get out of that early stretch 3-2?

Also like that Rutgers is 2 of the final 4 games. If a win or two is needed to avoid playing on play-in Wednesday, or to maybe sniff the NIT, opportunity there.

As schedules go there's a chance to get off to a decent start in those first 5 games. A retooling Ohio State, Penn State, and Nebraska all teams I'd give the Gophers a chance to beat on the road. If they can get out of that early stretch 3-2?

Also like that Rutgers is 2 of the final 4 games. If a win or two is needed to avoid playing on play-in Wednesday, or to maybe sniff the NIT, opportunity there.

No one thought the Twins would be playing meaningful games this late either. Ya never know.

Top Bottom