Big Ten West top uniform: (Brent Yarina: Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

Brent Yarina: Minnesota. The Big Ten’s most underrated uniform, in my opinion, the Gophers look sharp in just about every one of their combinations. The gold alternate jersey is a fantastic design, whether it’s paired with maroon or white pants. Only real complaint: Get rid of the Nike collar. Please.

http://btn.com/2015/08/27/countdown-to-kickoff-big-ten-west-top-uniform/

Go Gophers!!

As long as Yarina agrees that Maroon over Gold is THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE HOME UNIFORM COMBINATION, we'll all be ok. :rolleyes:

I watched the replay of last years Nebraska win and I was reminded of how awful the maroon pants with white top and maroon helmet look. I think gold needs to be a big part of any of our uniform combos.

Give me a frickin break. Nebraska uniforms are so plain it's disgustingly ugly. I reiterate, it looks like an elementary school child made their N. Flow big red...

and the gold jerseys are the worst. .

I disagree. Remember, Halsey Hall named them the GOLEN Gophers. We should feature the gold. We wore all gold during our 5 national championship seasons. Bronko wore gold. We should continue the tradition

Give me a frickin break. Nebraska uniforms are so plain it's disgustingly ugly. I reiterate, it looks like an elementary school child made their N. Flow big red...

Gotta disagree. I like the clean look of the Husker uniforms.

Oh.......and Yarina is dead-on. The Nike collars are HIDEOUS! Throw that junk in the trash.

Gotta disagree. I like the clean look of the Husker uniforms.

What's the difference?

Nebraska%20Fresno%20St%20Football-4.jpg

uspw_5643548.jpg

I disagree. Remember, Halsey Hall named them the GOLEN Gophers. We should feature the gold. We wore all gold during our 5 national championship seasons. Bronko wore gold. We should continue the tradition

Buck the Fadgers!!!!!

smeagol.jpg

I watched the replay of last years Nebraska win and I was reminded of how awful the maroon pants with white top and maroon helmet look. I think gold needs to be a big part of any of our uniform combos.

yes, gold pants.

Just for the record; maroon is one of our two colors also.

Maroon is the primary color of the school and should be the most prominent on any uniform.

Whatever uniform that is worn should have multiple colors, the only combo's I like.

Road - gold pants white top
Home - gold pants maroon top
Home - maroon pants gold top

Hate the all maroon. Hate the all gold. Hate the all white. Hate the maroon pants on the road.

Maroon top, gold pants, and the sabre toothed gopher helmet. YEAH BABY!!

9afb757a24c9cc261e76ac005fad6a81.jpg

I like this helmet! But I would modify it slightly with the matte maroon, shiny sticker, black face guard.
The white pants don't do it for me...
That said, i like all the versions with gold, I especially like the away gold helmet, white jersey, gold pants like we wore at WI in 2014.
I was at that game & that uniform POPPED!!!

I think we have the most badass/best uniforms in our history. They're bold, simple, recognizable, and the colors are what they should be. I love every single combo except for anything with white pants. The Gold helmets and the matte Maroon with the prominent M are awesome! FWIW I love our Maroon and Gold color tones. I read once on this website that our Maroon should be the color of dried blood. So with a real dark Maroon our bold yellowish Gold really pop. Best Unis in all the land!!!!

Top Bottom