Air Force Game Tickets

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
I don't want to turn this board into a ticket exchange but if anyone can't make the Air Force Game I am looking for additional tickets.
Thanks

I don't want to turn this board into a ticket exchange but if anyone can't make the Air Force Game I am looking for additional tickets.
Thanks

I don't even want to know what you'll have to pay for these unless a kind hearted soul offers them for face...

There should be a ticket exchange page on GopherHole!

not sure why there isn't and you would have to think that it would help ensure more people can sell their tickets to fellow gopher fans considering gopherhole is a rather captive audience made up of mostly gopher fans. this seems far better than seeing tickets out on stubhub, craigslist, ebay where any becky, hogeye or wolverine fan that comes along can take notice and attempt to scoop them up.

thoughts? make it happen gopherhole admins!

I'm with you Bronko

As a resident of South Dakota I usually cannot make it to all the home gopher games for various reasons, I have sold or given away my tickets to members of this board in the past, but on occasion I also would like additional tickets as well and would like a a place outside of stubhub or ebay to do this.
Mods get this done!

not sure why there isn't and you would have to think that it would help ensure more people can sell their tickets to fellow gopher fans considering gopherhole is a rather captive audience made up of mostly gopher fans. this seems far better than seeing tickets out on stubhub, craigslist, ebay where any becky, hogeye or wolverine fan that comes along can take notice and attempt to scoop them up.

You know there is a nice ticket section over on GPL for hockey tickets. I've bought tons of tickets from season ticket holders there for face value. Even get emails back from people to offer them to me for other games during the season, which is nice for me and them. I can get random tickets, and they know that they are selling tickets to fans decked out in Gopher gear that are excited to use them.

Thanks for the suggestion, this is a great idea. There really wasn't too much of a need for it before, but with tickets very scare, there will be a demand this year. We should be able to have a ticket-exchange page up within the next day or two.

Keep any other suggestions coming, we're always looking for ways to improve!

Thanks for the suggestion, this is a great idea. There really wasn't too much of a need for it before, but with tickets very scare, there will be a demand this year. We should be able to have a ticket-exchange page up within the next day or two.

Keep any other suggestions coming, we're always looking for ways to improve!

i see you already have the gopher ticket exchange page up. thank you!

Top Bottom