Who Will Be The Second 2016 Gopher Commitment ?

Who Will Be The Second 2016 Gopher Commitment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

golfing18now

Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing the responses last year to my poll questions regarding the next Gopher commitment, so I thought I would try again this year. If I recall, we had all four commitments by Labor Day last year. Who will be the next commitment this year?

I went with Coffey.

Go big or go home.

Go Gophers!!

when is Coffey planning on deciding again? He's waiting till fall right?

Ponds is a likely fall commit as well?

I don't care who our next committ is, I just hope our last one isn't in May like it was this year.

I went with Ponds. I feel like we have a good shot at getting at least one of Ponds or Coffey, obviously hoping for both though. Hopefully being Ponds' last visit allows the staff to give him a good final impression of Minnesota.

IT is a wish and I think if Coffey commits then Ponds commits right after.

IT is a wish and I think if Coffey commits then Ponds commits right after.

Probably not as optimistic as you are but it is encouraging that we dodged the St. John's visit and the "national announcement" opportunity this past weekend. If the Ponds commitment waits until after the Minnesota visit, we have a much better chance (stating the obvious).

Probably not as optimistic as you are but it is encouraging that we dodged the St. John's visit and the "national announcement" opportunity this past weekend. If the Ponds commitment waits until after the Minnesota visit, we have a much better chance (stating the obvious).

The St. John's visit is coming up and still appears to be the most dangerous timeframe. I think it might be this weekend. Last week was just an all star game in NY.

Would love to see Ponds, Curry and Coffey all to sign, my guess is Coffey first

I think I'd change mine to Curry if I could. I think Curry signs, which hopefully encourages Coffey, and then Ponds third if he doesn't end up at SJU.

Give me some Curry for the spicy goodness, some Coffey for a caffeine jolt, and I'd love to see "On Golden Ponds."

Top Bottom