Gophers v Badgers Tickets for Sale 10/3

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tix/1255738872.html

That ladies and gentleman... is a BOX. He posted this on craigslist 2 days ago. Maybe check your facts GopherGod before you call me out.

You clearly have to much time on your hands to be checking and cross referencing every set of tickets for sale in TCF for each game. I apologize for not cross referencing every site, I was intending to commend the guy for coming here and offering them to gopher fans, which he did not need to do. Either way give the guy a break for offering them on here. Is the real reason you are upset with him is because of the price because that is quite frankly none of your business or is it unless you are a cheap ass and wanted to buy them yourself without ponying up the cash.

The seat backs are from a third party vendor. I talked to the box office the other day and they said all season ticket holders will receive a packet in the mail for the seats. They are selling for $42 each for the entire season

As for the price you can check stubhub and ticket king.

Once the Gophers win their first couple of games I'm sure demand will go up

that's what i am talking about. i am liking this SJU/Gopher guy more and more with each new post! only one request regarding your tickets. require that whoever purchases them from you also send along a video of them decked out in their gopher gear while proudly singing the minnesota march and pissing on a picture of barry alvarez and becky badger. you will never get a becky fan to do all of those things, even for football tickets! ;-)

You clearly have to much time on your hands to be checking and cross referencing every set of tickets for sale in TCF for each game. I apologize for not cross referencing every site, I was intending to commend the guy for coming here and offering them to gopher fans, which he did not need to do. Either way give the guy a break for offering them on here. Is the real reason you are upset with him is because of the price because that is quite frankly none of your business or is it unless you are a cheap ass and wanted to buy them yourself without ponying up the cash.

Ah, the old "you have too much time on your hands" defense. Dude, you were wrong, and MG1 boxed you. Be a man and admit it.

Ah, the old "you have too much time on your hands" defense. Dude, you were wrong, and MG1 boxed you. Be a man and admit it.

Read my post slowly, I said that I apologized for not cross referencing the other sites.

I've got tickets to the game, for about 50$. And I do realize Stubhub offers tickets for insane prices like this, but my question is since I've never used Stubhub, people don't actually pay these prices do they? I would guarantee tickets will be available outside the Bank on gameday for 100$ a piece.

If this is going to be the reaction every time someone tries to sell a pair of Badger/Gopher tickets on the board, I really can't wait for the week or two before the game when several pairs/sets are made available.

FTR, I think the price is outrageous, but if someone wants to pay it, more power to you for getting that much money. I did enjoy the Craigslist posting where the screen shot from the ticket website shows the view from somewhere around Section 228 - 230, upper deck, while your seats are actually on the other side of the stadium, back to the skyline which is so prominent in the screen shot.

I've got tickets to the game, for about 50$. And I do realize Stubhub offers tickets for insane prices like this, but my question is since I've never used Stubhub, people don't actually pay these prices do they? I would guarantee tickets will be available outside the Bank on gameday for 100$ a piece.

Stubhub shows sellers what tickets are selling for so you can price tickets accordingly. But I think many of these prices are hopeful at best. I do highly recommend the site as a seller.

There are seriously a bunch of babies in here.

I too wish there were as few Fadger fans in the game as possible, but I prefer not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.

People keep throwing little tirades like:

"how can you miss out on the big rivalry game"
"...you're not a real fan if you sell your Wisconsin tickets"
"...you're only doing it because it will pay for your tickets for the rest of the season"
"...(insert other bitchy reprimand here)"

Last time I checked, this is a capitalist country. The man bought his tickets, and he can do with them whatever he damn well pleases. None of you (outside of his friends) know his circumstances, so what business is it of yours? Unless you bought his tickets and/or pay his bills on a monthly basis, shut your damn mouths.

I really enjoy this message board on the whole, but when this crybaby provisional BS gets spouted in here, it truly makes my blood boil.

Once the Gophers win their first couple of games I'm sure demand will go up

When we are 4-0, coming off a convincing victory in Evanston, I think you will easily be able to catch 250 a pop for these. A lot of gopher bandwagon fans out there who decided to not get season tickets, who will be trying to make it up to one of their other family members/significant other/etc.

Ah...the "Capitalist Country" defense...

There are seriously a bunch of babies in here.

I too wish there were as few Fadger fans in the game as possible, but I prefer not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.

People keep throwing little tirades like:

"how can you miss out on the big rivalry game"
"...you're not a real fan if you sell your Wisconsin tickets"
"...you're only doing it because it will pay for your tickets for the rest of the season"
"...(insert other bitchy reprimand here)"

Last time I checked, this is a capitalist country. The man bought his tickets, and he can do with them whatever he damn well pleases. None of you (outside of his friends) know his circumstances, so what business is it of yours? Unless you bought his tickets and/or pay his bills on a monthly basis, shut your damn mouths.

I really enjoy this message board on the whole, but when this crybaby provisional BS gets spouted in here, it truly makes my blood boil.

Provisional? trying to keep the stadium free as possible is "provincial" only in the sense the it is the University of Minnesota's home stadium. It's what happens everywhere else too.
I think ripping people for gouging is completly fair. 
BTW if your going to try and channel Barrio here, you should get ripped for ever listening to that Gopher hating D. Bag.
That said I normally enjoy your posts, and have a good rest of the day.

I'm an idiot

Provisional? trying to keep the stadium free as possible is "provincial" only in the sense the it is the University of Minnesota's home stadium. It's what happens everywhere else too.
I think ripping people for gouging is completly fair. 
BTW if your going to try and channel Barrio here, you should get ripped for ever listening to that Gopher hating D. Bag.
That said I normally enjoy your posts, and have a good rest of the day.

Provisional? I guess I was so filled with rage my hands couldn't even find the right keys.:p

And it's only gouging if people won't pay it. I'd wager he gets his price, and if he doesn't, that's his problem, not ours.

I only listen to Barreiro to fill time between commercials on the music stations. I listen to pretty much everything else on the KFAN weekday schedule when I get a chance, but I don't have the stomach for his incessant negativity about everyone and everything.

I stand by the rest of my statement.

Although I believe you should be able to try and sell your tickets for whatever you want, I think those prices are a little nuts. $250 a piece? You sell those and pretty much make up your season ticket costs. I doubt you sell them at that price.

Although I believe you should be able to try and sell your tickets for whatever you want, I think those prices are a little nuts. $250 a piece? You sell those and pretty much make up your season ticket costs. I doubt you sell them at that price.

Well, as a seller,if you don't ask the price, you won't get it.... It's always easier to go down in price, almost impossible to go up....

Help out a good cause

Hey Guys,

I got an email from a Gopher fan in southern MN who offered me less money for the tickets so he can sell them at his silent auction. However, I'm not ready to lower the price as of yet so I decided to donate a piece of Football memorabilia to his auction. I donated a ball signed by Randall McDaniel. So, I'm asking if there is anyone else out there that would be willing to donate something for their auction. The money raised goes to Kasson Mantorville High School Football Booster Club.

Thanks!

Luke

This is a Gopher Ticket Exchange board...if someone wants to list their ticket, let them. Why does anyone give a rats ass..there have to be better things to worry about.

Top Bottom