Sid: There's a good chance for home-and-home w/ L'ville in 2016-17, 2017-18

That would be awesome. Now they need to quit talking about it and get a contract signed. Get it in writing from Papa Rick.

I suppose this means we can rule out another Power 5 game this year? Bring on Frank Pierce!

I suppose this means we can rule out another Power 5 game this year? Bring on Frank Pierce!

Exactly. No coincidence this is coming out now, probably within days of the non-conference schedule release. Richie is playing Sid like a drum. Feeble attempt to soften the blow for what's about to come (this season).

Translation? For the 3rd straight season there will not be a single home-and-home of any kind scheduled by Richie (Richmond H&H scheduled by Tubby). It'll be a pleasant and unexpected surprise if there is.

Exactly. No coincidence this is coming out now, probably within days of the non-conference schedule release. Richie is playing Sid like a drum. Feeble attempt to soften the blow for what's about to come (this season).

Translation? For the 3rd straight season there will not be a single home-and-home of any kind scheduled by Richie (Richmond H&H scheduled by Tubby). A pleasant and unexpected surprise if there is.

Doesn't everyone?:cool02:

Given the accuracy of some of Sid's reports, this probably means that the hockey team has reached a deal with Boston University for a couple of series.

It seems to me that a quality non-conference slate (at least at home) has been "wait until next year" since the early years of the Monson regime.

Given the accuracy of some of Sid's reports, this probably means that the hockey team has reached a deal with Boston University for a couple of series.

My guess is the baseball team purchased a few new Louisville Slugger bats.

Top Bottom