All things TCU

Don't mind me, just over here eating crow about how I thought that game would play out. Outstanding defensive outing by the Gophers. Best of luck from here on out. Hopefully both our teams knocked off the rust and will be full-speed in 9 days for our nex battles.

Having a great time up here in Minneapolis. Thanks for being great hosts. I hope the Frogs and Gophers paths cross again some day.

Don't mind me, just over here eating crow about how I thought that game would play out. Outstanding defensive outing by the Gophers. Best of luck from here on out. Hopefully both our teams knocked off the rust and will be full-speed in 9 days for our nex battles.

Having a great time up here in Minneapolis. Thanks for being great hosts. I hope the Frogs and Gophers paths cross again some day.

Good luck the rest of the way. I hope you guys crush everyone the rest of the way.

Thanks Frog. I chatted with several TCU fans and you were a great bunch! Good luck the rest of the way. And yes, I hope we see each other again. A bowl game would be fantastic.

I feel bad for TCU, Freeze looked like a decent player.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom