Strange story about D.J. Newbill

Not too strange. If you show up at a border claiming you will stay and work without having a proper visa, you will get looked at pretty closely. I got a similar deal in Korea and I had a proper visa, I had just screwed it up (left the country without paying for a re-entry visa).

Once tried crossing the US border with several friends. We were all brought inside and placed in separate rooms and interrogated. They were looking for slip-ups and scoured our car for drugs. None were found because none were there. Held for 1.5 hours and then sent on our way. It sucks but such is life crossing borders.

when ernest nzigamasabo was traveling from Burundi to MN the first time he was connecting through London and got pulled out for interrogation

IIRC. he was fortunate. english wasn't one of the languages he spoke. they found a security person who spoke french. That's when Ernest found out he arrived at one London airport but was leaving from the other London airport. the security person took him to the other airport

when ernest nzigamasabo was traveling from Burundi to MN the first time he was connecting through London and got pulled out for interrogation

IIRC. he was fortunate. english wasn't one of the languages he spoke. they found a security person who spoke french. That's when Ernest found out he arrived at one London airport but was leaving from the other London airport. the security person took him to the other airport

That's so pre-9/11, lol.

Top Bottom